Trapped Part:2

Back at the Malfoy manor...

"I highly doubt that..."

"Just get on with whatever you're going to do. I can't stand the sound of your voice any longer."

"Feisty. Seeing that I have the guts to do what my family has wanted to do for centuries shows that I'm twice the man you'll ever be," Lucious spat.

Leo scoffed. "A real man fights for his family. And what are you fighting for? You're fighting for yourself. Because the truth is: the only person that loves you is yourself. And that is pathetic." Lucious stomped out of the room angrily.

"Leo! Do you have your pocket knife?" Dahlia whisper-shouted.

Leo felt around in his pocket. "Yes, but I can't reach far enough to Melody."

Leo pulled out the pocket knife and stretched as far as he could to Melody. Melody met his hand halfway, able to reach the pocket knife. Melody cut the ropes around her legs and torso. When she was free, she freed both her parents and hid somewhere in the room. Lucious stomped back into the room with a knife and shrieked when he noticed the three were gone.

"Where had they gone!" Lucious shrieked.

"Here bitch!" Melody jumped out and stabbed Lucious Malfoy in the neck with the pocket knife.

Lucious put his hand over the wound, and his last words were:
"You're a target." And he tumbled down onto the ground.

"We don't have time to chitchat. We have to go," Leo said as he rushed the three out of the room.

They ran outside the room, and familiar masked men pointed their wands at them. The familiar magic aura started returning to Melody and her parents. The three gave each other a nod before attacking the masked men. Melody turned her hands, snapping two of the men's necks. Leo held one of the men back while Dahlia kneed him in the gut. Leo punched the last one.

"Come on!"

Meanwhile, at Hogwarts...

"Has anyone seen Melody?" Haylee asked.

"I saw her slip in a classroom with Malfoy. I doubt she's still there, though," Ron replied coolly.

Harry stiffened at the thought of Malfoy and Melody in the same classroom. Were they together, like really together? Harry thought.

"Dean and Seamus said they hadn't seen her since yesterday."

"Do you think something-someone did something?"

Hermione walked into the room abruptly. "I regret to inform you that anyone could've taken her."

"We get that, but who?" Harry asked.

"She and her parents have a target on their back," she paused, waiting for someone to catch on. "Oh, for Merlin's sake! Anyone who wants immortality or her power, in general, will come for her."

Back at the Malfoy manor...

The three made it to a fireplace and flood to The Petrova Manor.
Melody showered and changed into some clean clothes.

"Can we break the curse now?" Melody asked.

"We don't have to-I mean, we nearly got killed," Leo remarked.

"Call me selfish, but I don't feel like being immoral the rest of my life."

-
The three were back in the indestructible room. They sat with their legs crossed and their hands in one another. In the middle of their chanting, a gasp left Dahlia's mouth. Each of the totems shattered one by one. Dahlia's eyes turned white for two seconds, and then she fell back.

"It worked," Leo smiled proudly. "It worked!"

"Is she supposed to-" Melody started.

"Yes. Her body is overwhelmed with being mortal again that she passed out. She'll be back in like five minutes."

A few minutes later, she woke up. After she settled back in, she told Melody that she could leave. Melody bid goodbyes to them
and went to Hogwarts.

-

As soon she got back to Hogwarts, she looked for none other than Draco Malfoy. Once she found him, they slipped into an empty classroom so she could tell him about his father. Little did they know, Harry was right around the corner watching. Harry couldn't just wait around outside the door, so he left. He stormed angrily back to the common room. Everyone looked up from whatever they were doing.

"Did you find her?" Asked Haylee.

"She's been with Malfoy the whole time." Harry was practically fuming with anger.

"You don't think-" Harry nodded, interrupting Haylee's statement. Melody walked into the common room. Everyone was just looking at her as if she said 2+2 was 8.

"Hello to you all too," Melody said sarcastically. "Did I do something?"

"We've been worried sick about you, and you've been with Malfoy this whole time?" Harry shouted in anger.

"What?" Melody laughed.

"Harry caught you walking in a classroom with Draco," Haylee cleared up.

"I don't have time for this," she sighed. "My parents and I were drugged, nearly killed."

"I'm sorry, I am. But that doesn't explain why you went to Draco first."

"I'll tell you when I'm not so scared of myself." Melody started walking up to her dorm, but Haylee stopped her.

"Why would you be scared of yourself?"

"Because I don't know what I'm capable of!" When she screamed, the windows in the room shattered. Hermione used her wand to gather the shards and put them back in their original places.

"Oh my god."

"I'm so sorry." Melody put her hands over her mouth in shock and held down the tears threatening to fall.

"Melody, what happened?" Harry asked softly.

"I killed three people, and I don't even feel guilty about it," she stammered. The tears had already come down even though she was holding them back.

Hermione looked a little taken back by this confession. "What do you mean? Metaphorically?"

"No." Melody began sobbing from memory.

Harry engulfed her in a hug, and she sobbed into his shoulder. He gave everyone a nod, saying they could leave. They slowly walked out of the common room, giving Melody sad looks. Harry and Melody were left alone in the common room, crying together.