Teasing

WARNING:
SPICE

Melody was headed to her next class. Harry avoided her ever since the vision incident, so Melody was keeping her eye out for him. She knew his next class, so she waited by the closet that he passes every day for class. Melody saw him with his head down, so she took her chance to pull him into the closet. She pinned him against the wall.

"God, you scared the hell out of me!" Harry panted.

"What the hell did you see at the wedding?" She asked angrily.

"What do you mean?"

She tightened her grip on his chest and said, "Getting any ideas?" She said sarcastically.

"Fine, it was a sex vision," he hastily made up. He'd much rather her think it was a sex vision than what it actually was. Melody loosened her grip and backed away from him. She then left the broom closet. Harry let out a breathy sigh before leaving the closet himself.

Melody decided to do something that she was probably going to regret later but continued anyway. She located Draco Malfoy and handed him a clipboard.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Gryffindors game plan for tonight's match."

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Harry just told me he had a sex dream-vision about another girl, so I'm sure you can imagine how upset I am," she explained. "And also, this is the least I can do."

"Melody, he's gonna kill you for this."

"That's what I'm betting on. Anyway, do me a favor and win this match."

Gryffindor lost against Slytherin since they had a cheat sheet. She was 'casually' walking by the Gryffindor locker room. (She was trying to see a glimpse of the Gryffindor's faces since they lost). Suddenly, cold hands gripped her waist, which she immediately knew was Harry. He pinned her against the locker. He held her wrist on either side of her, sure to leave bruises.

He had just gotten out of the shower, so his towel was hanging slightly below his v-line, his hair was wet and messy, and his body still had water droplets from his shower.

"Checkmate, Diggory." Melody rolled her eyes in response. "Don't roll your eyes at me when you told Malfoy our game plan," said Harry.

"No, I didn't."

Harry's heavy breathing and grip were tightening each second slightly. Her pussy was becoming damp at the sight. "Stop lying. I know you did."

Melody's breathing became heavier. Her chest moved up snd down as Harry was waiting for an answer. Realization hit him, so he moved his fingers under her skirt. He pressed his fingers against the fabric of her undergarments and felt the wetness from her pussy.
Melody whimpered at the feeling.

He removed his fingers and looked up at her, and scoffed. "This is fucking turning you on, isn't it?"

Melody, still avoiding eye contact, said, "No."

Harry scoffed. "Look at me." Melody looked him in the eye. "Now, tell me, is this not turning you on?" He slowly began moving his fingers underneath her skirt again. His fingers pressed against the fabric of her undergarments, waiting for an answer. "Is it?" He repeated.

"No," she whimpered. He pressed his fingers deeper. Her pussy throbbed against his fingers, proving him right.

"Then why are you throbbing against my fingers?" He smirked. He pulled her undergarments aside and rubbed his finger against her clit back and forth.

"Shit," she let out a soft moan. Harry pulled his finger away while smirking at her.

"You didn't think I was gonna award you for naughty behavior, did you," he smirked. He leaned against her and whispered, "Shouldn't have messed with my game." He then walked deeper into the locker room. Melody fixed her appearance and sped out of the locker
room.

Melody, Ron, and Elijah were now sitting in The Great Hall. Ron was attempting to do his work, but he eventually gave up.

"Elijah, could you help me with this? You're like brilliant, and I really need help," Ron groaned.

"I do come from a family of Ravenclaw's," Elijah flaunted. "Sure, I'll help you.

Elijah began to help Ron with his charms homework. Meanwhile, Melody was doing potions. Harry came to sit next to Melody abruptly.

Melody cleared her throat. "I was just leaving," she smiled. Harry put his hand on her thigh securely. "You know, I think I'll stay."

"Lovely."

Ron and Elijah stared at the two awkwardly then went back to work. Harry began sliding his hand up and down her thigh, making Melody glare at him.

He pressed his hand harder onto her thigh. Melody wrestled to get out of his grip. "I love seeing you struggle," he whispered.

"Look, can you two do your sex talk somewhere else. I'm trying to help Ron with his work," Elijah complained.

"Gladly." Melody quickly stood up and dashed out the hall. Harry followed, not too far behind.

"I was just looking for you!" Shrieked the sound of Dolores Umbridge.

"Me?" Harry asked surprisingly.

"Yes. You didn't show up to my detention," she cocked a brow.

"Umbitch-I mean Bridge-Umbridge," he stammered. "I've just been very sick these past few days..."

"Only a toad would fall for that, Potter."

"Yeah, that was the point," Harry mumbled.

Umbridge huffed. "It's okay; you'll just be writing extra lines for me instead." She then walked off.

-
Idk this is just a filler

Anyways
The title should've given you an idea as to what this chapter was about
Anyway

Little self promo:
My instagram is:
Voide.aep
Aka the best insta ever 😩