Quidditch Match

WARNING:
MENTIONS OF RAPE

Melody was sitting with Harry, Hermione, and Ron while waiting for the first quidditch match of the year. Harry was wearing a specific sweater that was having an interesting effect on Melody. That's when she caught herself staring.

"You like what you see?" Harry chuckled.

"I think she likes what she doesn't see," Ron joked.

Melody rolled her eyes and Hermione hit him on the head.

"You know that new potions professor, Slughorn?" Harry leaned into the group.

"He keeps calling me Weaselbee," Ron said.

"Yeah, so I heard that there's gonna be a Christmas party and only certain people are invited."

"Who's coming?" Ron asked.

"I only saw a glimpse of the list. But I saw my name, Hermione's name, Cormac's name, and Theo's name."

Ron sighed. "I don't know why he doesn't like me. It doesn't matter anyway, I have a game to focus on. But what if I make us lose?"

Harry clicked his tongue and put something in Ron's drink. "Juice?"

His eyes widened. "You're really gonna waste it on me?"

"Why not?" Harry shrugged.

Hermione sent Harry an alarming look, but it was still there after a few seconds.

"You okay?" Harry asked Hermione.

"Yeah, just need some fresh air," she hastily made up. Hermione walked out of the hall and made her way to the quidditch field early, there she spotted Elijah who waved to her. She made her way over.

"Hey, it's early. What are you doing here?" Elijah asked.

"Just needed some fresh air from yesterday..."

Elijah tilted his head before asking, "what's going on? You have a look on your face."

"You're gonna think I'm weird."

"I promise I won't," he replied.

"I didn't want to lose my virginity that way. A drunken hookup wasn't exactly what I was going for. And l obviously can't go back in time so I just need to live with it."

"If it makes you feel better, I didn't lose mine the way I wanted either."

"I thought you and Daphne-"

"Nope." Elijah shook his head.

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you lose yours?"

He took in a deep breath before continuing, "I was raped when I was twelve by my babysitter."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Hermione said sincerely.

"Well, she's gonna be in prison for a long time. Anyway, just because you lost it now doesn't mean your world is over. And since you don't remember what happened that night, you could pretend it never happened, if you want."

"I like that idea," she smiled broadly.

"Alright then. Last night never happened," he agreed. "One of my friends is waving me over but if you'd ever like to talk, let me know." Elijah nodded and left.

Harry and Ron approached Hermione with a giddy smile.

"Hermione, what are you doing here?" Harry asked as he helped Ron put on his equipment.

"Nothing. Just talking to someone. Good luck." She waved and went to the stands.

-

(Idk how to
Write a quidditch
Game so lets just
do a time skip)

Gryffindor had won the quidditch game. They decided to move the party to the common room. Melody and Dean were playing Twister while waiting for Hermione, Harry was just watching. That's when Hermione came in from behind Harry.

"You really shouldn't have done it," Hermione said to Harry.

"I know. I suppose I could've just used a Confundus charm."

Hermione slowly began to look up. "That was different. That was tryouts, it wasn't an actual game." Harry held up the vial still full of liquid luck. "You didn't put it in, Ron only thought you did."

He nodded and tucked the vial back into his pocket. Hermione turned her attention back up to the front to see Ron and Lavender snogging. She tensed up and left the room. Harry soon noticed and followed her out. He saw her sitting on the steps and sat next to her.

"How did it feel, Harry? When you saw Melody with Elijah?" Just then, Ron and Lavender came down laughing.

"Whoops. I think this room's taken," Lavender observed.

Hermione chanted a spell and the birds flew right at him. Ron was taken out of his thoughts by Lavender tugging his arm and pulling him away.

"It felt like this," Harry finally said.

-

The next morning, Harry woke Melody up by throwing a pillow at her. Melody groaned and threw the pillow back at him, which he caught and threw it again.

"Dick! What was that for?" Melody gaped.

"To wake you up. Now come on, let's go." Harry grabbed her hands and pulled her up.

"Go where? It's too early."

Harry didn't answer but lead her to the kitchens.

"Why'd you bring me here?" she asked as she leaned her head against the wall.

"Can't a guy just bring his girlfriend to eat whip cream and strawberries for fun?" He said as he squirted a can of whip cream in his mouth.

"If it's early, no."

"Loosen up a bit!" Harry said as he sprayed the can of whip cream at her.

"Oh, it's on!"

Melody took a handful of flour and sprayed it on Harry's hair.

"Not the hair!" he pouted. Harry then took a handful of flour and threw it all over her.

Melody began chasing him around the kitchen, can of whip cream in hand. He turned around and sprayed her with whip cream before sprinkling it in his mouth. Harry pulled her into a long, passionate kiss. She giggled as he placed her on the countertop. He stood in between her legs, and her legs wrapped around his waist.

That's when Snape walked into the kitchen...

"Mister Potter, Miss Diggory?" Snape questioned. "This kitchen is a disaster!" Harry backed away from Melody and she jumped off the countertop. "Why on earth is this kitchen such a mess?" He questioned. "And why are you two in the here?"

"Would you believe us if I said we weren't about to have sex?" Harry asked doubtfully.

"No," Snape replied in his usual monotone voice.

"Then we'll see you in detention," Harry said as he grabbed Melody's hand and ran out of the kitchen.

-

The whip cream scene is inspired by Nate and Serena's scene in gossip girl 😩

So

Working on Hermy and Elijah's friendship

Snape really had to ruin the vibe🙄

This story's ending too quick😩

Until next time