I'd Never Harm My Own Blood

Ever since Melody and Cedric were told about Dahlia, they have been more scared than they'd admit, more like Cedric was more scared.

"Mel, Mel! Are you even listening to me!"

"Yeah, sorry," Melody said, shaking her head of her thoughts.

"No, you're not. These past few days you have been so shaken up, Cedric's been paranoid as well, what's going on?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing."

"Clearly not, Melody. You've barely spoken to me and Quinn ever since that day in the common room. Whatever it is, you can tell us," Harry added.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Oh my god... Are you lesbian?" Quinn asked with a happy gasp.

"What? No," Melody laughed lightly.

"Then what is it? We're not letting you leave this room until you say something," Harry said.

"I can't, my father and Dumbledore told me and Cedric to keep our mouths shut." Melody wished she could tell her friends everything, but for their safety, she couldn't.

"Since when do you listen to Dumbledore?" Quinn scolded, "I need to know why Cedric has been paranoid, it's worrying me, Melody."

"You can tell her," Cedric said startling them all. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." Cedric sat next to Melody.

"We can't," Melody whispered to where only Cedric could hear.

"I don't think they'll tell anyone. Asides, they deserve to know," Cedric responded.

Harry and Quinn nodded their heads, confirming them to go on. From there, Cedric told them all about Dahlia, the totems, and he purposely left out the bit where Melody's dad wasn't her real dad.

"So your hot mom is evil?" Harry summed up.

"That's kind of weird that you called our mom hot, but yeah I guess," Cedric confirmed.

"I mean she is," Quinn mumbled.

"You two are completely missing the point, you can't tell anyone about this, it's risky enough we told you."

"What's life without risk?" Harry chuckled lightly trying to lighten the mood. "So what are you both going to do about the invasions and Dahlia in general?" Harry asks.

"Nothing."

"So you all are going to nothing?" Quinn said in disbelief.

"We can't really do anything until we actually see her," Melody stated, though it sounded more like a question.

"So you two are sitting ducks, waiting for her to make the first move?" Harry concluded.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to be in this situation in the first place so waiting sounds pretty good to me," Melody shrugged. "Ok, now forget this ever happened." Melody stood up. "I have to go turn this essay in, um I'll see you later," she made up.

As she was walking through the halls to nowhere, she bumped into a tall figure.

"Sorry," Melody said.

"Oh it's quite alright, I was actually hoping to bump into you," the voice said.

Dahlia.

Melody began to back away and run but Dahlia somehow appeared in her direction.

"Please leave me alone," Melody pleaded.

"I just want to know where the final totem is, if things go my way, no one will be harmed," she said standing across from me.