Epilogue; Part 3

Melody and Harry had three kids together. Their oldest child is Leo James Potter, who is in his third year at Hogwarts. The middle child is Sirius Amos Potter, who is in his second year at Hogwarts. Next, they had Haylee Lily Potter, who is the youngest and is not at Hogwarts yet. And they did indeed end up having a dog and naming him Ronald the II. Elijah and Ginny were made into the children's godparents.

Malia and Cedric had their child and named her after Dahlia, but called her Lia for short. Lia is currently in her fifth year.

"Leo James Potter!" Melody began strictly.

Haylee turned to her dad who was sitting next to her at the kitchen table. "Uh-oh, mommy said full name," Haylee commented sassily in a watered-down British accent.

"She sure did." Harry nodded in agreement.

"Leo put down uncle Cedric's broom right this instant!"

"Fine!" Leo grumbled. He handed Cedric's broom to Melody and she put it safely in a closet.

"Your grandpa Leo is gonna be here in any minute," Harry remembered. "Sirius! Put on your pants!"

"They're on!" Sirius yelled from upstairs.

"Leo says that we're not allowed to call him grandpa," Haylee said stubbornly.

Harry smiled and shook his head. "Of course he did. But I am not calling him grandma."

Haylee giggled and jumped off the barstool to open the door. Leo walked in, picked up Haylee, and placed her on his hip.

"Hey!" Leo exclaimed as he kissed Haylee's forehead. Leo (the child) came in and side-hugged him as Sirius finally came downstairs. "Alright, you all have to move if I'm gonna be able to walk in the house," he chuckled. Leo moved away as Leonard placed Haylee back on the ground. Sirius came up and hugged him.

"Where's Delainy?" Melody asked.

"Believe it or not, Delainy's new client is Elijah's crazy aunt, Reina. So she's tending to her now," Leo answered. "How is Elijah, by the way? I still talk to his dad from time to time but not as often as I wish."

"Elijah's good, he's actually thinking about adopting."

"Oh, wow."

"I hope it'll be a girl," said Haylee. "We only have men in this family." She crossed her arms.

"Oh, come on!" Harry complained while laughing. "We aren't that bad!"

"Yeah, right."

"Alright, I'm gonna make my one-of-a-kind pancakes," said Leo.

"I, unfortunately, won't be here to eat them," Melody said. "I have a shift in about... now!" she said as she checked her watch. "Sorry! Gotta go!" She pecked Harry on the lips and quickly left.

"Lia and Malia are gonna be here in a few minutes, Cedric has quidditch practice today."

"I bet Lia's gonna brag about her boyfriend like she always does when she comes over," Haylee commented.

"Is that jealousy?" Sirius teased.

"Shove it!" Haylee replied.

"Haylee has a crush on Lia's boyfriend!" Sirius sang as he circled the table.

"I do not have a crush on Elliot Nott!"

"Sure," Sirius said unconvincingly.

"As if you don't have a crush on Elianna Greengrass!" Haylee retorted.

"I do not!"

"Says the one who feeds her endless compliments and asks her out repeatedly!"

"Reminds me of someone," Harry said to himself. "Keep trying, you'll get her," Harry said to him.

They heard a knock on the door. Leo went to open the door to reveal Lia and Malia. Malia walked in, she seemed to be on the phone when she said, "I don't care, Chris! I want her to be in my office tomorrow at 5 PM. Only then will we discuss a raise." Malia rolled her eyes and hung up the phone. After she hung up, she immediately greeted everyone politely. Malia recently became CEO of her father's company so she was on the phone with her assistant. Lia walked in front of her mother, arms crossed with an attitude. (Iykyk)

"Mum, you're always on the phone!" she complained.

"I have to be, Lia. My father trusts me to run his company while he's away, and one day the company will be yours. So this is important."

"Fine," Lia sat next to Leo and started a conversation with him.

"Where's Melody?" Malia asked as she poured herself a glass of wine.

"She's at work. And isn't it too early to be drinking?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at her.

Malia took a sip and said, "When you run a multi-billion dollar company, it's never too early to drink."

"Your company is your reason for everything," Lia mumbled.

"Pancakes are ready!" Leo called, he then turned to Malia and Lia. "This is your very first Leo-pancake, so you all get to eat first."

Harry dramatically said, "I didn't get a whole introduction when I tried my first pancake."

"Well, Dahlia and I kidnapped you the first time you had my pancakes."

"Fair."

Malia and Lia took their first bite and their eyes widened in shock.

"What do you put in these pancakes?" Lia asked as she stuffed her face.

"Crack," Leo said jokingly, but everyone thought he was serious. "I'm kidding!"

-

It was 10:00 PM and everyone had already left. Melody had gotten back from her shift earlier and was now putting the kids to bed. First, she and Harry walked into Haylee's room to tuck her in.

"I'm not sleepy," Haylee said stubbornly.

"You're stubborn like your father," Melody remarked.

Harry chuckled and said, "what if we told you a story?"

"Yes! What about the story where you and mommy first fell in love!"

Harry and Melody never went into detail about how they first fell in love. When they did tell the story, they always left out the part where Dahlia and Leo faked their deaths and where Cedric died.

"Uh, how about we read the book that uncle Ron got you?"

"Sure!"

They read the book, Harry switching voices every time a different character talked, while Melody and Haylee listened. Soon enough, she fell asleep.

Harry kissed her temple and turned out the light. Next, they went to Leo and Sirius's room, they seemed to already be asleep so they just turned off the light. Melody and Harry went to their bedroom and cuddled up.

"Love you," Harry said as he turned off the lamp.

"I'll still love you tomorrow."