Epilogue; Part 2

Melody was with Hermione and Theo in her dressing room. Hermione was helping Melody with her hair while Theo fed her compliments. Hermione just finished her hair and was moving onto makeup before Melody stopped her.

"No makeup. I'm probably gonna cry and it'll just ruin it."

"Why do you all always cry," Theo groaned.

"You know, I preferred when you just fed me compliments."

"Fine. You look gorgeous, you look absolutely stunning," Theo said blandly.

"Geez, at least act like you mean it."

Hermione chuckled and turned the stool around. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Agreed," Theo said. "One question: how are all three of your dads gonna walk you down the aisle?"

"I'm sure it'll work." Melody waved off.

"In that case, you're ready to go... now!" Hermione said as she heard the music start playing.

Theo and Hermione dashed out of the dressing room and went into the audience. Leo, Amos, and Ezra met Melody at the entrance of her dressing room.

"So, we have a problem..." Leo began. "All four of us are not gonna fit down the aisle..."

The wedding planner, Delainy, came in a moment later.

"He's right, we can only fit two of you. So someones gonna have to sit with the crowd now," Delainy said.

"I'm not leaving, I raised her!" said Amos.

"Well, I tailored her dress!" Ezra added.

"I've saved her life multiple times!" Leo added.

"I don't care who did what, someone has to leave," Delainy said sternly.

"I'll be the mature one and leave," Ezra decided. He kissed Amos on the cheek and left the room.

"Alright then. That's settled," Delainy said. "Good luck, Melody." Delainy rubbed her shoulder and gave a comforting smile before walking out.

(Play A Thousand Years by Christina Perri if you want)

The three walked down the aisle and Harry had a huge smile on his face. Ron and Haylee stood as Harry's best men, and Hermione and Malia stood as Melody's bridesmaids. Once they reached the end of the aisle, Leo and Amos kissed her cheek and sat with the audience. Melody walked up to James, the person that was marrying her and Harry.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Melody Petrova Diggory and Harry James Potter in marriage," James paused and smiled at the two. "Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together," he paused once again. "I believe they both wrote their own vows." James handed Harry a piece of parchment that had his vows written on them.

"Melody Petrova Diggory, if it's even possible, I fall more in love with you each day. And instead of me telling you all the reasons I love you, I'm gonna tell you all the reason I don't," Harry began. Melody's face was full of confusion. "I don't love you because you're brave, I don't love you because you're smart, I don't love you because you're beautiful, and I don't love you because you're hardworking or competitive. I love you because you were my best friend before all of this. I love you, Melody."

Melody sniffled and let a happy tear fall out of her eye. "I'm so glad I didn't wear makeup," she giggled as she wiped a tear off of her cheek. The audience laughed along with her. "Well, that just made my vows look like shit," she laughed, to which Harry shook his head at.

James chuckled and handed her a piece of parchment which also had her vows.

"Harry, I promise to love you without condition, to honor you each and every day, to laugh with you when you're happy, to support you when you're sad, to guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person, if even possible, and allow you to do the same for me. I love you, Harry Potter."

Harry sniffled and mouthed "I love you" for the one-millionth time that day. James took the papers from them and continued. "Do you, Harry James Potter take Melody Petrova Diggory as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Melody Petrova Diggory take Harry James Potter as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And you may-"

He was interrupted by Harry pulling Melody into a kiss.

"And history repeats itself," Leo whispered and chuckled as everyone stood up and clapped.

"Mrs. Potter, I like that," Harry smirked.

"Couldn't be better."

"Alright, it's time for Melody and Harry's first dance as a married couple!" Delainy announced.

Harry offered his hand to Melody which she gladly accepted. He led her to the center and began dancing to the song that Fleur picked out. A few minutes later, everyone else joined the dance floor.

"It's been five years since we've first danced and you're still a horrible dancer," Melody laughed.

"You're gonna wish you never said that tonight," Harry smirked.

"Oh yeah?" she smirked.

"Uh-huh," he hummed as he twirled her.

"I hate to cut this short, but since the couple decided the honeymoon right away, we have to start the father-daughter dance now!" Delainy announced.

"Well, that's gonna be quite complicated..." Harry chuckled quietly.

Melody decided to dance with Amos first, then Leo, and then Ezra. Fred, Elijah, and Theo danced with Melody as well.

And that's how Melody and Harry got married.

-

Melody's vows are copyrighted from someone on Pinterest
😃👍

And Harry's are inspired