I Know What She Said!

Melody, Leo, and Harry made it back to Hogwarts. They entered the Slytherin common room and saw Pansy. Once Pansy saw Quinn's unconscious body, she dashed over.

"What did you do to her?" Pansy asked hurriedly, concern and confusion written on her face.

"Nothing. Um, well, I honored my part of the deal, so..." Melody began to walk away before Pansy said something.

"Thank you."

She nodded and walked away.

"I should get going. Nice seeing you all, hopefully, next time it'll be under better circumstances," he chuckled. Leo headed toward the exit.

Harry and Melody walked in silence back to their common room in silence since Harry was still upset. When they entered, they saw Hermione and Elijah talking. Harry sat on the floor in front of Hermione and Melody sat next to Hermione on the couch.

"Okay, you two are too silent, what's happening?" Elijah finally broke the silence.

"They're obviously in a fight," Hermione answered. "Why are you two fighting?"

"Melody knocked me out!"

"Well that's not something you hear every day," Elijah said with raised eyebrows.

"I did not expect that..."

"I wasn't gonna let you kill yourself!"

"Elijah, what is Melody saying? I want to hear everything she's saying through you," Harry said stubbornly.

"I'm right here!"

"I'm sorry, what's she saying, Elijah?" Harry asked him nicely.

"Uh-you're being serious?" Harry nodded. "Uh, she said that's she's right there..." Elijah told him awkwardly.

"Well, tell her that she shouldn't have knocked me out."

Elijah shifted his attention to Melody. "He says-"

"I know what he said! Tell him that I did it to protect him!"

"She says-" Elijah began before being interrupted.

"I know what she said!" Harry exclaimed. "Tell her I don't forgive her."

Elijah was about to say something before Melody said something first. "I know what he said!"

"I didn't even-"

The two started bickering back and forth. Hermione and Elijah looked at them awkwardly when a certain name caught their attention.

"Repeat that name," Elijah said suddenly.

"Reina, why?"

"I think you just met my crazy aunt," Elijah started laughing.

"What makes her crazy?" Hermione asked.

"Well, for one, she doesn't actually have a country accent. Two, she was probably high while talking to you." Harry started laughing as well. "She recently took someone in named Katie, or something, I don't know." Elijah shrugged.

"Well, your crazy aunt just took in a sociopath named Quinn."

"Crazy just met psychopath," Harry concluded.

"No, Quinn is a sociopath," Melody corrected.

"No... she's a psychopath," Harry corrected.

"No... she's a-"

"Shut up!" Hermione shouted. "Are you two seriously fighting about whether Quinn is a sociopath or a psychopath?"

"You know how my mum and dad made up after a fight?" Elijah asked. "They divorced."

Hermione almost burst out laughing. "How's that gonna solve this?"

"It's not. Just thought a joke would lighten the mood. What about that book that Harry always has, maybe it has the answer to this," he joked.

Melody whipped her head to Elijah. "What book?"

"That dumb potion's book or whatever."

"You told me you got rid of it!" Melody complained.

"You can't blame me, I mean, look at how you're reacting!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have lied to me!"

"Again, can't really blame me!" Harry exclaimed. "Come talk to me when you're ready to apologize." He got up and started up the stairs.

"I'm not gonna apologize for saving your life!"

"Maybe you should!" he retorted.

"I'll go check on him..." Hermione got up from her seat and followed Harry up the steps.

"I'm right in this situation, right?" Melody suddenly asked Elijah.

"Uh... sure..." he replied.

Melody observed his tone of voice, it was high-pitched. Similar to Harry's voice when he's lying.

"I'm wrong, right?"

Elijah nodded. "Sorry, Melody. But knocking out your boyfriend isn't what I'd call an amazing relationship..."

-

The next morning, Melody entered the DADA classroom to see Harry being scolded by Snape. The class watched intently as Harry gave Melody a cold glance.

"Miss Diggory told me you were tied to a table during my detention," Snape told him.

Harry gave her an icy glance before turning back to Snape. "I think Melody can tell you all about why I was tied to a table, right?" He adverted his attention to her. Snape followed his eye-line.

"As I said, he wanted to boycott detention," Melody said as convincing as possible.

Snape returned to Harry before commenting, "Mister Potter, you have received a week's worth of detention. To your seat."

Harry scoffed and went to sit down.

"Mate, why were you tied to a table?" Ron whispered to him.

"I wasn't. Melody used that excuse since she knocked me out."

"That's the least surprising thing I have heard in the last two years," Ron said.

"The fifth-year was semi-normal," Harry said.

"You mean Cedric coming back from the dead and a teacher who gave us scars as a punishment? Yeah, so normal," Ron sarcastically said.

-

This was supposed to be a smut chapter but I just couldn't write it

Anyway

If you haven't already, go check out my social media fic 💃🕺

I am so sad to announce this but there will be a little over 20 chapters left of this book (excluding a fast forward)

Awhile ago, I already said that there wouldn't be a seventh year added to this.

And there's nothing to really surprise you with any more. But there will be a little still coming.

I plan to have Helium posted by the beginning of May or the end of April, we'll see.

I just reread the beginning of this book and I HATE it. I WANT TO MURDER IT

Anyways lots of love