An Unexpected Surprise

Jason's pov

Finally I was well enough to go back to work! I'm going on a new tour. I can't wait! Jeremy and Memphis are coming with me and Britt's gonna see if Lily can go join us. Just last week, she sent us a video of her butterflies hatching. God that little girl was so excited. Well first stop and we're taking a plane to Denver, Colorado.

Miranda's pov

We were getting an ultrasound done when dad texted saying he and the kids were flying to Denver for a show. "Oh man I was going to bring the ultrasound to them!" I say a little upset. "Um babe I think we have more important things to see!" Garrett gasps sounding shocked and a little freaked out. I look back at th screen confused by his behavior when my jaw drops in shock. I see three little heads. "G-Garret-" I stutter shaking. "Congratulations! Your having triplets!" The nurse excitedly cheers. My heart drops into my feet. "How can we take care of three?!" I whimper hugging Garret. "We'll be able to do it! We have plenty of family to have as backup." I stare at my loving husband in tears. "We can do this." He says, holding my hands. "We can." I shakily nod, crying my eyes out. "We can do this." I whisper scared. 

Jason's pov

I was looking out the window, holding Memphis's hand because he was nervous about flying. "The clouds are really cool." Britt says, holding Lily in her lap. Her grandma seemed a little nervous too. Suddenly something felt off and the breathing masks fell down above us. "Please put the masks over you mouth and nose!" A flight attendant said. "W-What?! What's happening?!" I cry, helping my scared son put it on. "Brace for impact!" The same attendant shouts panicked. A sudden jolt makes me hit the seat in front of me. "Dad dad wake up!" Memphis shouts, shaking me. "H-Huh? Wh-What?" I gape, looking out the window. Everything seemed fine. The masks weren't down. Was I dreaming? I must've been dreaming. "Jase you okay?" Britt asks. I nod shakily. "J-Just a dream." I say, trying to make sense of everything. "Can I get a bottle of water." I nervously ask the same flight attendant who was shouting for us to brace for impact in my dream mere seconds ago. She nodded and walked to the back of the plane. I look out the window and see the skyscrapers. "We're okay." I whisper breathless. We land and instantly get a text from Miranda asking me to call her when I can. So I get everyone in a cab for the show and call her. "Hey dad so I did an ultrasound today. And I'm having triplets!" She says, shocking me to the core. "Wow!! Th-That's great honey!" "You okay?" "Just a little shocked." I murmur, putting my head against the cold glass of the cab window. "Two girls and a boy. We're naming them Hazel Grace, Ava Riley, and Parker James." I cant help but smile, thinking of how cute they're gonna be. "I can't wait to see them. Send me an ultrasound picture." I get off the call and she sends me a picture. "Hey Britt, check this out." I say handing the phone to my awesome wife. She smiled then her eyes got huge. "Jase... Three babies!" She gasp shocked. Jeremy and Memphis stared at us confused. "Your sister is pregnant with three babies!" I say clapping my hands. I bet she's gonna be overwhelmed. But she doesn't have to worry. We'll be there to help.