Chapter 32

Miranda's pov

I groggily woke up confused. A beeping noise is in the background. "Where am I? What's going on?" I mumble then cough. A blurry figure walks through the door. "Oh my gosh! You're awake!" He screams. "Guys! She's awake!" I rub my eyes, trying to clear my vision. Slowly everything comes into focus and I see Garrett run through the door and hug me. "G-Garrett.... I'm so sorry." I shakily whimper crying. My arm was in a cast and everything hurt. "I'm such an idiot." "You aren't an idiot, Miranda." I see my parents and little brother in the doorway. "Yes I am. I am causing my family so much pain." I whimper. "We love you so much, Miranda." Dad says walking over and hugging me. "I'm sorry I freaked out on you guys." "There's nothing to apologize for." The doctor gives me pain meds that make me sleepy.

Jason's pov

I sit on the edge of her bed as she falls asleep. "Hopefully the medication will help with her pain." The doctor says. I fight back crying but seeing my wife and son in tears makes it very hard. "Call mom and tell her to bring Memphis. It might cheer her up." I say, forcing a worried smile as I stare at my suicidal daughter.

Miranda's pov

I groggily wake up and see little Memphis playing with toys on the chair beside my bed. "Hey baby brother." I whisper, reaching a hand out. He puts a toy in it, making me smile. Dad walks in and picks him up setting him beside me in the bed. The angel curls up beside me and yawns. "Aww are you sleepy Memphis? I know I am." I whisper. Daddy smiles. "You're such an amazing girl." "Thanks Dad." I sit up and hug him. We head back home. "We've got two new kids we're keeping an eye on for the week." Dad says. "Jessie and Talia." Mom tells me. I nod nervous. We all sat down for dinner. It was awkward as can be. I kept my stare on the ground and tried to finish as fast as I could. I took my pain meds and went to bed.

*The next day*

Jason's pov

She's still withdrawn. I'm so worried. "I have an announcement." I say walking downstairs, luckily where everyone was, including the two newest members of our family. "We're going to take a trip to Disneyworld!" Everyone looked shocked including my lovely wife. "I gotta go back on tour soon so before I do I wanted to take a trip and Memphis has never been and I'm sure you girls haven't either." "We haven't." Talia said. "Well you will soon." I smile excited.

Miranda's pov

I can't help but smile. Dad is so happy. Disneyworld is a special place for me. It's where I found out I was going to get parents for me and my little brother. Chris hugged me. "Don't ever leave me sis." He whispers. I fight back the tears. "I promise I won't Chris."