Chapter 35

Jason's pov

I angrily stomp over to him. "What did you do to my daughter?" I growl angrily grabbing his shirt. "Wait, I swear I'm... I didn't mean to... I took anger management classes." "I don't fucking care. What the fuck did you do to her?!" "I work as a nurse. I freaked out seeing her. She is my daughter!" Anger rises in my chest. "She's my daughter." I growl, furiously grabbing his shirt.

Garrett's pov

They wrestle around for a little while. I shakily back up freaked out. Then I hear a snap and I look back at them. To my shock, I see the guy fall to the ground. "Dude! You.... You killed him." I've never seen someone so angry. "She's my daughter." He says. "I took care of her when she was crying. When she was scared and alone. I don't give a rat's ass who was in the bed that night. That girl in there... Is my daughter." The doctor walks out. "She's awake." I run in there. "Garrett! How could you break up with me over a text?" She gasps crying. I run over hugging her. "I didn't text you that. Someone stole my phone. I love you Miranda." She starts to cry. "Y-You didn't?" "No. I would never break up with you." I glance back at her dad, still pretty fucking pissed. I shakily land on my knees and hold her hands. "Miranda will you marry me?" I shakily ask.

Miranda's pov

I stare at him beyond shocked. I look up and see my dad. He looked really mad but was smiling. "Yes." I shakily whisper, looking down at him shocked. "Yes I'd love to marry you, Garrett."