Chapter 48

Jason's pov

I wake up out of a deep sleep when I hear panicked screaming. I dash out of my room as quickly as possible and run to Jeremy's room. He was obviously freaking out and having a nightmare. I woke the poor kid up as Memphis tiredly walked in the room to see what's up. "It's alright, kiddo. You're okay." I whisper, trying to calm the shaking terrified child. He calms down after a little while and I send Memphis back to bed. I head to bed myself. Britt was snoring. I laugh slightly as I fall back to sleep.

*a few days later*

We were back on tour. Britt and Jeremy stayed behind. Way too much stress for that little boy. I hope he's doing okay. I call Brittany up. "Hey baby, how's Jeremy doing?" "OK I guess. He's not freaked out at least. He's watching TV." I smile. "He's keeping a plate of crackers beside him though. Probably because he is still scared about going back to not being able to eat." "He's gonna make a full recovery." I say. "We'll make sure of it." She says. I can hear the smile in her voice. I get off the phone and go to meet and greets. A young teenager walks back. "Hey Jason, remember me?" I'm confused. "Hun, if it's from another meet and greet-" "Buenos noches." I'm caught off guard by the Spanish. "Sabrina?" I gape shocked. She laughs and nods then runs over and hugs me. "Wow! You're all grown up! You look great!" "How's everything?" "Well me and Britt are fostering another kid. A little boy named Jeremy. Miranda's moved out and is a social worker. And Chris is going into his first year of high school this year." "It's so great to see you again!" We make small talk then I finish up meet and greets. "OK. Time to rock." I say, smiling excited.