Take Off

We started on our first Extended Play O!RUL8,2! while doing videos and photoshoots.

|September 11|

We release the EP. I was at the photoshoot out of it because of what happened in New York. I kept being teary eyed.

"탈라, 집중해야 해. 왜 집중하지 않습니까?(Tala, you have to focus. Why aren't you focusing?)" Manager said.

"죄송합니다.(Sorry.)" I said soft and bowed. I gulped and tried focusing. I took a deep breath and talked to myself. I was in the middle of my shoot when someone dropped a whole bunch of supplies and I jumped and covered my ears and squatted down. Someone rubbed my back. I started having a panic attack.

"안녕 탈라, 진정해. 괜찮아. 우리는 여기에 있습니다. Shhh. 날 봐.(Hey hey Tala, calm down. It's okay. We are here. Shhhh. Look at me.)" Yoongi oppa said. I looked at him with tears falling. The others came and surrounded me. I was shaking. Yoongi and Jimin helped me up.

"휴식을 취합시다.(Let's take a break.)" Manager said. They brought me to a chair. A staff gave me water. I started drinking it.

"뭐가 문제 야? 탈라.(What's wrong? Tell us Tala.)" Taehyung oppa asked.

"오늘 12 년 전. 비행기가 트윈 타워에 추락했을 때 조부모는 뉴욕에있었습니다. 나는 그들을 정말로 몰랐지만 아빠는 나에게 이야기를했다. 나는 그들과 가깝게 느꼈다.(Today, 12 years ago. My grandparents were in New York when the plane crashed into the twin tower. I didn't really know them but my dad told me stories. I felt close with them.)" I explained.

"탈라 유감입니다. 왜 더 빨리 말하지 않았어?? 우리는 당신을 도울 수있었습니다.(Tala we are sorry for your loss. Why didn't you tell us sooner? We could have helped you.)" Jin oppa said.

"나는 내 감정을 표현하는 데 익숙하지 않습니다. 조부모와 아빠를 제외하고는 아무도 나를 돌보지 않았습니다. 나는 형제가 없어서 갈 사람이 없었습니다. 내가 화가 나면 너희들에게 말할 것을 약속한다. 문제를 일으켜 죄송합니다.(I am not used to expressing my feelings. I've never had anyone care for me except my grandparents and dad. I don't have siblings so I had no one to go to. I promise to tell you guys if I ever feel upset. I'm sorry for causing trouble.)" I said wiping my eyes. They sighed. I calmed down a bit and we got back to the shoot. I did different poses and the boys cheered I smiled a bit. We finished and went back home.

|October 15|

We were practicing the dance moves and our songs.

"탈라, 집중해야 해. 안무를 계속 엉망으로 만듭니다.(Tala, you need to focus. You keep messing up the choreography.)" Manager said.

"죄송 해요. 다시는 일어나지 않을 것입니다.(I'm sorry. It won't happen again sir.)" We got back to practicing. The manager stopped us.

"탈라, 그만해. 당신은 집중하고 있지 않습니다.(Tala, just stop. You're not focusing.)" I started tearing up confused.

"선생님, 저는 움직이고 있습니다. 내가 뭘 잘못하고 있는지 모르겠다.(Sir, I have been doing the moves. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.)" I said.

"탈라, 맞아. 당신은 집중하지 않고 우리를 엉망으로 만들고 있습니다.(Tala, he is correct. You're not focusing and you're messing us up.)" Jin oppa said. I felt heartbroken and hurt.

"그러나 나는 아무 잘못도하지 않았다.(But I didn't do anything wrong.)" I said.

"탈라는 탈의실에 가서 휴식을 취합니다.(Tala just go in the dressing room and take a break.)" Namjoon oppa said. My eyes widened as I looked at the other boys. Some of them looked at me serious. The others looked away. I bowed and left. I got in the dressing room and stood as the staff, Namjoon oppa, and Manager talked to me.

"당신이 아닌 것처럼 보이기 때문에 밴드의 일원이되고 싶습니까?(Do you want to be part of the band because it doesn't seem like you do?)" Manager said.

"예. 밴드의 일원이되고 싶습니다. 나는 춤을 완성하는 데 집중했다. 나는 그것을 알고 있습니다. 나는 항상 자유 시간을 연습하면서 보냈습니다. 무엇이 잘못되었는지 모르겠습니다.(Yes. I want to be part of the band. I was focused on perfecting the dances. I know I have it down. I've always spent my free time practicing. I don't know what is wrong.)" I started shedding tears. We were talking when all of sudden the door opens.

"생일 축하해. 생일 축하해. 생일 축하해 탈라. 생일 축하해.(Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tala. Happy birthday to you.)" Everyone said. My eyes watered and I started crying and leaning forward while the boys sang and shook me. I looked up and I blew the candles out. I got a tissue and grabbed my eyes.

"난 당신이 싫어.(I hate you guys.)" I said.

"미안 탈라~.(Sorry Tala~.)" The boys said and hugged me.

|November 14|

We were getting dressed for the Melon Music Awards. We got nominated for Best New Artist. I got changed.

I was fixing my outfit while they did my hair

I was fixing my outfit while they did my hair. Hoseok oppa came to me and put his arm around me after the finished and the camera was on us.

"오늘 밤 탈라를 어떻게 느끼십니까??(How do you feel Tala about tonight?)" He asked.

"아 긴장하고 무서워하지만 ARMY를 위해 강하게 머무를 것입니다 .(Ah nervous and scared but I'll stay strong for ARMY.)" I put my fist up.

"우리의 막내 소녀입니다.(That's our youngest girl.)" He said. We got to our seats and bowed. I tried covering my legs but couldn't. Jimin gave me his jacket to cover up. I placed it on my lap. I played with the jacket. Yoongi held my hand. I looked at him and he looked out in the crowd.

"오빠.(Oppa.)" He interrupted me.

"네가 긴장한다는 걸 알아. 우리는 당신을 위해 여기 있으므로 두려워하지 마십시오.(I know you are nervous. We are here for you so don't be afraid.)" He said. I smiled.

"괜찮아.(Okay.)" I said. ARMYs screamed. We waved and smiled. They were doing awards.

"우리는 이제 Best New Artist 후보와 우승자를 발표 할 것입니다.(We are now going to announce the nominees for Best New Artist and then the winner.)" We waited after the nominees.

"방탄소년단.(Bangtan Sonyeondan/BTS.)" My eyes widened and I got up and gave Jimin his jacket. We bowed to the artists and went up. The boys gave me the award. Namjoon oppa went up to the mic.

"두. 세.(Two. Three.)"

"우리는 Bangtan Sonyeondan입니다.(We are Bangtan Sonyeondan.)" We said all together and bowed. We finished and went back stage. Our staff was recording us and we got excited and I waved the award.  We got ready for our performance.  We did our performance and ARMYs cheered. We went back home. Me and Jin made a victory meal.