Artist of the Year Daesang

We went onto the red carpet

We went onto the red carpet. I slipped going up the stage but someone caught me.

"OMG MY SHIP IS SAILING!!" An ARMY screamed.

"Thank you Hobi." I smiled. He helped me up. I stood to the side. We introduced ourselves. I winked at some ARMYs. They screamed.

"Unnie stop being sexy!!" She yelled.

"Never." I said. We waved and left. We went to our seats. I got called and it was Got7.

"Ay Double B." I said. I hugged Bambam. We talked. I heard ARMYs scream my name. I turned and nodded. I put my arm on my left side of my chest and bowed. It was still pretty quiet.

"AHHH TALA STOP LOOKING LIKE A PRINCE YOU LOOK SEXY!!!" An ARMY yelled. I licked my lips and smirked. I looked at the boys.

"Well they aren't wrong." Jackson winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I know." I said.

"That's my girl." Yoongi said.

"Swag." Me and Yoongi said at the same time. They laughed.

"Tala!" I heard. It was BlackPink and SHINee.

"Ah oppas and unnies." I bowed and hugged Jonghyun oppa. I was shy around Blackpink but only around one member. Rose. We soon got settled for the show. We got called to the back for our performance.

 We got called to the back for our performance

We got up after Jimin and Hobi's intro.

I smirked at some of my parts. We finished and I ran fast so they can put my contacts and fangs on. I waited for when I had to up. Tae and Jin went. I was inside the curtain area. They put me up so I could easily break out. The curtain soon dropped and the camera was on my face. I smirked and licked my fang. I broke out and I dropped down when the fire trick happened. The light went out and I ran to my spot after taking out my fangs and contacts real quick. We came up.

"LET'S GO HONG KONG!!" I growled loud. I ran my hands through my hair as we started.

The beat kept going at the end.

"MAKE SOME NOISE!!" I growled. We finished. We went and got fanned. I was out of breath. They fixed us up and we went back to our seats but before I could go I got asked to do the duet with Wiz.

"Um yeah let me get changed." I said. I got changed into an outfit. I met Wiz.

"Hello sir

"Hello sir. It's nice to meet you." I said in english.

"I've heard so much about you and I'm happy that you'll be singing with me." He said.

"It's an honor. You make good music." I said with a smile. We waited and soon went up when the fixed my makeup and hair.

We got up and walked separate ways. I started singing. I lipsynced the rap parts. I bopped my head to the beat. I teared up to the last part. I smiled looking at the boys. I hit my high note. We finished and waved by. I went back to the boys after I thanked Wiz and took my stuff off. We got a couple awards. We were at our seat watching performances.

"Artist of The Year is..." They paused. "BTS." We wide eyed. We got up and Namjoon hugged us. We bowed to the other. Jonghyun looked at me proudly. We hugged.

"Good job. You deserve it." He whispered. I mouthed thank you." We went up to give our speech. I was crying lightly.

"ARMY." Namjoon paused trying not to cry.

"Thank you so much. Seriously we've been through a lot since we debuted, there are people who said we wouldn't make it. Thank you for believing in us until the end. This is something we dreamt about so thank you for making our dream a reality. I would like to thank Bang PD, the executives, big-hit entertainment who let us on. And people who make good music with us Pdogg, Slow Rabbit hyung and Supreme Boi. Our teacher Sung Deuk and the staff. Thank you to the staff who have been with us. Thank you for making our dreams a reality."

"And armys all over the world... let's fly with our beautiful Wings in 2017 as well. BTS loves armies as always thank you very much. I hope that are staged in our performances in our music can be the hopes and dreams of the world. Thank you very much." Namjoon said in english. We bowed and went back. We hugged and left to go home.