Vlive(3)

I got some food for me and set it on the table

I got some food for me and set it on the table. I started it. I put my hair in a messy bun and my glasses on.

 I put my hair in a messy bun and my glasses on

"Hello ARMY." I said.

"I love your new single with Jackson, Tala! Its so meaningful. Aww thank you. Lost in the Moment is a battle with my inner demon." I said. I finished eating. I tossed my food away.

"Hmm who wants to see what the boys are up to?" I asked. I seen a lot of yesses. I grabbed my tablet and phone. I went out to the living room and seen the rest of the maknaes playing video games and Jin watching.

"Oppas say hi to ARMY." I said.

"Hi ARMY." They said and waved. I seen Namjoon in the back reading a book, Hobi swimming in the pool, and Young sleeping on the chair.

"Say Hi oppas." I said.

"Hi ARMY." Hobi and Joon said. I set the tablet to face Yoongi. I did a 'shh'. I layed on Yoongi.

"Oppa wake up. I cut myself." I said. He jumped up.

"You okay? Where?" He said checking on me.

"Gotcha." I said. He hugged me and tickled me. I laughed. We stopped and I looked at the comments.

"Omg Yoongi is so caring with Tala. Their relationship is so cute.❤"

"Hobi struggling in the pool😂😂"

"What game is the maknaes playing? Um I don't know I think Call of Duty." I said.

"On Vlive?" Yoongi asked. I hummed.

"Hi ARMY." He waved. We went inside on the couch.

"Ha you lost!" Jungkook said.

"Oh nope they are playing Super Mario Party." I said.

"I wanna see!!"

"Ooo I'm interested now."

"Tala play with us." Jimin said.

"ARMY can watch you lose." Jungkook said.

"Oh now you're on oppa. Don't get too cocky bunny boy." I said and flipped the camera to face the TV. I gave it to Yoongi. I got up and took off my cover. I grabbed a controller. We started a new game. After about an hour, we finished and I won.

"Yes! Now who are the losers?" I said with a proud smile.

"How? You were lower than us." Tae said.

"I don't know but anyways. Goodbye ARMY. I hope you enjoyed the show of the maknaes playing video games. I'll see you next time. Borahae." I said and blew a kiss to the camera. We waved and then Yoongi ended it.