Popular

We have become more and more popular all over the world. Its our second Golden Disc Awards. We got nominated for a Bonsang Award for our album Dark & Wild. I was getting ready while the boys talked with the staff.

 I was getting ready while the boys talked with the staff

I put my high socks on and shoes. I sat down and they worked on my hair and makeup.

 I sat down and they worked on my hair and makeup

I finished and waited. We left and seen ARMYs. We got out and onto the red carpet. We introduced ourselves.

"2.3." Namjoon said.

"We are BTS." We said together. Namjoon gave me the mic. I gave him a confused look. He nodded.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming. As you can see we have 7 of us instead of 8. Don't worry. There was a small problem but nothing involving any injuries. Big hit is working on the issue and we hope you enjoy all the artists' performances. Thank you and have a good evening." I said and smiled. Everyone cheered. We waved for the cameras and went to our seats. We talked with Got7 who was in front of us.

"Are you guys nervous?" I asked.

"A little." Mark said.

"Don't worry oppa. You'll guys do great. Teamwork makes the dream work." I smiled.

"How can you handle everything especially since you're the youngest in the kpop industry? You're more mature then others your age." Yugyeom asked.

"I mean I guess I matured on my own verse with help. I never got love from my mom and I did everything to try and make her happy so I matured from the pain and trying to give my family food and stuff since we were poor. I wanted to become an idol to save my family and to live my dream." I said.

"Woah." They said together. I laughed.

"You'll have hardships but as long and you're willing to get help from your members then you'll get through anything." I said.

"Thank you Tala sunbaenim." Jackson said.

"Ah it's no problem." I smiled wide. We got the awards started. I took my jacket off and put it on my lap. 20 minutes in, a staff came to me.