LY: Seoul Day 1 pt.2

I drank some water while they did my hair quickly. I met with the boys and we got in position. They gave me a worried look. We started Fake Love. After that we went back to our room.

"We need to look at your shoulder." Medical staff said. Yoongi and Jin were getting dressed. I took off my shirt.

"That bruise is bad Tala." Kook said.

"I'm fine though." I said.

"Don't bullshit us Tala." Yoongi raised his voice. I flinched.

"Yoongi your time is up." Staff said. He left. I sighed.

"Good thing its only bruised." The staff said.

"Good now we need to get dressed for ARMY. They are important right now." I left to my room and got dressed for me and the rapline.

I went back to the boys dressing room to see Jin gone and Yoongi getting dressed

"Tala that was dangerous." Hobi said.

"Yeah I know but I took the risk verse Kook plummeting to his death." I said irritating.

"Come on guys let's not argue during our first day." Joon said. I scoffed and sat down.

"You guys worried about me but not how Kook felt when he was falling. I see his eyes watered because he was terrified. I didn't care if I got hurt in the process. When I seen those people trying to kill him, I got a rush if adrenaline to go and tell security while going to where Kook was gonna fall and save him so fucking back off." I said absolutely pissed. It became silent. I have never gotten this angry in my life and everyone knew it.

"Vocal line go up." Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook left.

"Guys seriously stop. It's almost the end of the first concert and ARMYs will notice we are angry at each other if we argue." Namjoon said.

"I. Don't. Care." I got up.

"We were worried about Jungkook. We asked him while we were changing. He is more worried about you. He was terrified but once he saw you on the ground that fear rushed away." Yoongi said. It was silent.

"Nothing to say huh?" Yoongi looked at me and smirked when he seen I had no words. I clenched my fists.

"Baby calm down." Rose held my hand.

"Guys stop this. You know what happens when multiple people are upset. You say something you regret." Hobi said.

"I am perfectly fucking fine. This bruise is nothing. The scars on my body are nothing. Maybe I should have stayed dead." I said the last part and everyone looked at me.

"I'm not scared to die obviously." I said. The boys came back.

"What's going on?" Tae said.

"Nothing. Everything is just fine. We have a performance to do." I put my ear pieces on and left the room. The boys followed. We got in position and started.