American Hustle Life Pt.1

We arrived LA with the staff because Mr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We arrived LA with the staff because Mr. Bang said we deserved a vacation but to also learn new things. We went to a baseball game. After the game we drove around til it was night. I was next to Jungkook oppa while the other members were asleep.

"금방 돌아와.(Be right back.)" The manager said. We nodded. We played games and then the doors open and we were surrounded. The boys woke up.

"Give me your phones!" The guys said. I put my arm around Jungkook's arm. The guy looked at me.

"Phone." He said. I looked at Namjoon oppa. He nodded. I took my phone out and gave it to them. I started tearing up. They drove and we were in front of a place. They opened up the doors and we got out. They took us to a room.

"Sit down!" They said. I sat down.

"Take your shoes off." Another one said. We took our shoes off.

"Stare up front." He said. Jungkook didn't understand. The guy got closer and I flinched and explained to Jungkook.

"I didn't say speak." He looking at me. I stared ahead and they talked.

"You guys will stay here until further notice." They said. They put on the TV and it explained what was gonna happen. They left. I stayed silent while the boys talked and I started crying lightly.

"탈라?(Tala?)" I heard. I looked up and the boys eyes saddened. The surrounded me.

"아빠. 아빠 랑 얘기하고 싶어. 나 무서워.(My dad. I wanna talk to my dad. I'm scared.)" I said. Jin oppa hugged me. I was shaking.

"그들이 사라 졌는지 봅시다.(Let's see if they are gone.)" Namjoon said. We voted Hoseok oppa to check. He checked and said there was no one.

"자자. 우리는 모두 피곤하다.(Let's just sleep. We are all tired.)" He said. We went to the bunk beds. I layed with Tae since I have a cuddle buddy. He pet my hair and gave me a reassuring smile. I fell asleep.

|Next Morning|

I woke up to loud screaming. All of us woke up confused. The people that came in were totally different then yesterday. Coolio ended up coming to help and we performed for him. He looked at me.

"Stop stop." He said. We stopped. He pointed to me.

"You. Why are you the only girl? Isn't this supposed to be a boy band?" He asked.

"My boss thought I would right into the band so he changed it to where it isn't a boy band but a band." I said nervous. He nodded. He complimented us. He put us in 3 groups. I was with Yoongi and Jin. Our homework was to figure out where the 'public enemy' was influenced from and what there musical inspiration was from. We had cake and were walking around the neighborhood to rap or sing for them and the best team eats with Coolio. Me, Yoongi oppa, and Jin oppa lost the first mission. The second mission is to cook. We are with Dante at a market. We stopped to eat hot dogs and churros. We grabbed stuffed animals.

"Oppas, are you sure this is gonna work?(오빠,이게 효과가 있을까요??)" I asked worried.

"예, 탈라. 우리를 믿어.(Yes, Tala. Trust us.)" Jin oppa said. I sighed and just listened to them. We did our performance and Coolio was taste testing our food. I played with my fingers.

"I'll tell you later." He said. We left and after a while, he called us back.

"The best was the chicken. It was beautiful." He said. We cheered and I hugged Yoongi but we lost again.

|Next Day|

We talked about our dancer.

"Jhope and Tala." The boys said. I smiled. We went to a dance studio. Jenny came out and each of the boys went.

"Come on girl." She said. A song came on that I knew. I started dancing however and got cheered on. I stopped and Hoseok oppa along with Yoongi oppa hugged me. I giggled.

"You can dance good along with Jhope." She said.

"Thank you." I said. She put us in groups and I was with Jhope and Jin. We went against her crew. Trouble team had to learn moves first. They had to twerk. We died laughing at what Namjoon oppa said.

"뭔가가 저 아래로 움직였습니다.(Something moved down there.)" He said. Jin yelled at him to not curse. It was our turn to practice. We were in Hollywood. We were walking around when someone said Jhope. We turned and seen a couple fans. They autograph their journals. They turned to me and gave me the journals.

"Can we have your autograph also Tala?" They asked.

"Oh yeah." I said and signed it.

"Thank you." They said.

"No problem. Have a great day." I said and smiled. We left and took pictures. It became night time and we heard fireworks go off. We watched them. Me and Jin practiced in the morning and then it was time. We each did our own dances and she told us the pros and cons of how we did. It was silent and then she went to us and we hugged each other.

[8th Day]

I was with Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung at the laundry mat. We were washing everyone's laundry. I helped the boys and while waiting we played some games.

"탈라, 검볼을 원해?(Tala, want a gumball?)" Jungkook oppa asked. I walked up to him and nodded. He gave me one. I ate it as he stared at me. It tasted funny. I was confused. He started backing away giggling.

"바닥에 있었나요?(Was this on the floor?)" I asked as I stopped chewing.

"아마도.(Maybe.)" He said. I spit it out and threw it away.

"오빠, 역겨워!(Oppa, that's disgusting!)" I yelled. I went back to Yoongi oppa.

"Oppa, Jungkook oppa는 바닥에서 검볼을 주었다.(Oppa, Jungkook oppa gave me a gumball off the floor.)" I said to him. He looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkookie, 사과드립니다.(Jungkookie, apologize to her.)" He said. I crossed my arms. Jungkook apologized and hugged me. I hugged back.