Last Epilogue

Today is the last concert of our hyyh tour. We got dressed.

They did my makeup and hair

I got up and fixed myself. I drank some water. Namjoon gave us a pep talk.

"Guys this is our last concert. Let's make this memorable." He said. We went out and started. We did a some songs. I was dancing and having fun while we separated. I ran my hands through my hair. I drank some water. I danced to the beat. I harmonized with them. We soon got changed and then the vocal line went up. We soon put on our jackets. We went back together till it was time to change again.

I walked down to the bottom while I rapped with Jimin and Jin

"Make some noise!!" I growled. I was doing to background vocals. I freestyle danced to the beat of Silver Spoon. We went to the back center and danced. We sang and dance for a few more songs. We got to Boys with Fun. We clapped our hands together while separating. Me and Jungkook were being weird and doing the dances. I growled my some of my parts. It got to Hobi's part and we did a dance. I rapped while going to the camera and I winked. I finished my doing a cute face. I went to where the boys were and finished the dance. It got to Jungkook's note near the end and we ran back and put the mics to Tae.

"Nico Nico ni!" He said cute. Me and Jimin laughed while the boys ran around. We got together for No more dream.

After the song the lights went out and we went to the back while taking our outfits off. I went to my room and got changed quick.
Weating epilogue shirt.

We went up to do our last songs

We went up to do our last songs. After they finished, we had our towels to talk and pat ourselves. The boys talked.

"Its our last concert so it's emotional." Jimin said. I gulped. ARMYs awed.

"I want to talk about all the people I want to thank for helping BTS reach where we are now. The person who made us, Bang PDnim and all the staff and companies who helped in the behind the scenes." ARMYs cheered while I teared up and laughed.

"Thanks to the stage director also for making this stage happen. Thank you to the band hyungs and dancers who helped on stage. Thank you to those who supported me and cheered me on, my family, friends. Thank you so much. I thank our fans ARMY made us able to perform and come so far. I would really like to thank Taehyungie. Yoongi hyung. Seokjinie hyung. Jungkookie. Namjoon hyung. Hobi hyung. Talie." While he said that I cried lightly as everyone awed. Yoongi rubbed my back.

"I am doing this because I know we don't say these things much but I think I'm the most grateful of my members. Since last year, they have encouraged me and lead me further even for all my flaws and weaknesses. I have felt happiness being with BTS.  It allowed me to look back on myself. They've been by my side and I think that's why I was able to accomplish something much verses by myself. I learned new things on how to be cool because I've always wanted to be cool and myself. Thanks to my members, I'm able to feel real happiness. All 7 of them are cool and such amazing people. I am glad to be part of a band like this. It has been the most beautiful moment in life being on stage with my members and our fans. From now on I would like to show you guys amazing music and always be able to perform with my members in front of you guys. I will continue to show great stages and make you happy. Thank you." He said. I dabbed my eyes and heard screams and awes. I looked behind me and seen I was on the big screen. It became silent. I went to speak but choked. I squatted. Someone hugged me. I took straight.

"I tried to not cry but I guess I just couldn't try any longer. I have felt and still feel like I don't belong because of being a girl in a boy group and not have the korean beauty standards." I sniffled.

"I always knew how rough it would be to be a kpop idol but I wanted to do it. I assumed in the beginning that I would be part of a girl group but I thank Bang Pdnim for having fault and going with his gut to put me in this band because I know things would of probably been different and I." I choked. I touched my face as ARMYs screamed not to cry. Taehyung and Jungkook hugged me.

"I wouldn't have 7 amazing brothers who treat me as a little sister. It feels like I've known them my whole life like they are actually my brothers. We get into arguments but there is nothing that could make me leave this group. I get the most hate and I would rather get all the hate verse them because they don't deserve it. They deserve all the happiness in the world and so do ARMY. Thank you to the staff, dancers, directors, Bang PDnim, and ARMYS for helping and loving us. For getting us this far. Thank you to my members for being my shoulders to cry on. Hobi oppa for all the hugs. Jimin oppa for the comfort. Joon oppa for the inspiration. Yoongi oppa for understanding me. Tae oppa for my being my cuddle buddy whenever I'm sad. Jungkook oppa for motivation. Jin oppa for taking care of me and feeding me. You guys have brought me from my worst to my best. Brought me from depression to happiness. Became the brightest stars in my lonely dark sky. I love you." I choked at the end. They hugged me while we cried. We bowed.