BBMAs 2019

I was practicing my vocals while they were doing my makeup and hair

I was practicing my vocals while they were doing my makeup and hair. I was fidgeting with my hand.

"You'll be fine, honey." Namjoon said.

"I know, just nervous because more celebrities know us and me which is good and bad." I looked at Namjoon.

"Why munchkin?" Jimin asked.

"Well good because more collab meaning being more known and more fans but bad because they can use us and not give credit." I explained.

"Well don't worry little one. We have to think positive." Hobi said. I nodded.

"No. Fuck those that don't give us credit." Yoongi said.

"Hyung!" Jimin said.

"I'll just use them in my diss track." I smiled.

"That's my girl." Yoongi smiled.

They finished and we started heading to the red carpet. I sat in the car thinking. We soon arrived and waited for the car to pull up. We got out and walked while waving at ARMYs. We went to the interviewer.

"Welcome guys. We are excited to have you yet again at the Billboards." We talked a bit.

"Stay in tune to see a live performance from BTS to sing their big hit 'Boy with Luv ft. Halsey'." We left to our seats but Ariana Grande stopped me.

"Tala. It's nice to meet you." She shook my hand.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. You were my childhood and watching you as a kid." I said. She smiled.

"I'm a fan of yours too. Your music is amazing. I've always wanted to do a collab with you." I smiled wide.

"Same here."

"In the future or hopefully soon." She said. I nodded. We hugged and sat down.

"Oh my god! I can't believe Ariana wants to do a collab with me." I said excited in korean. The boys laughed.

"Cute." Yoongi pat my head as I smiled wide.

"Welcome to Billboard Music Awards." Host said. My legs were cold as I rubbed them. Jin oppa put his jacket on me.

"Ah thank you oppa." He nodded while smiling. We continued to watch the awards until we got called for an award. We went up and got the award and flowers. I gave the flowers to Hobi.

"Thank you to our fans, ARMY. Our company for the help with choreography, social media, our music. You made us who we are and gave us the wings to fly to where we are. Thank you." Namjoon said. We bowed and walked off to the back. We got changed for our performance.

I washed my hands and put the contacts in

I washed my hands and put the contacts in. They started doing my hair a little bit. I pouted.

"What's wrong?" Sumi unnie asked.

"I'm scared how this performance is gonna be." I said.

"Don't be. You'll do great. You've done great since debut. Don't let it stop you sweetie." I nodded.

"Thank you unnie." She smiled. She finished. We soon got in position when they called us. We started.

As I was singing I felt some wrong with my mic. I paused and danced while smiling. Halsey came out singing. I looked at Yoongi and gave her gave me a look. I pointed to my mic and in ears and he nodded understanding the problem. He told Jimin. Me and Halsey did our handshake. While I was dancing, I was fixing my mic box. We finished and hugged each other. We went back to our room and I put my head down.

"Hey baby it's okay." Jungkook said.

"What's wrong?" Halsey said.

"She feels like she messed up because her mic wasn't working so she couldn't really sing." Namjoon said. I teared up.

"The one time my mic doesn't work and its at a big award show." I said. I got some tissues and dabbed my eyes.

"Hey girl it's okay. It happens a lot. The fact you kept going verses stopping mid choreography to try and fix it shows how professional you are. You kept going while also telling the other members so they can help you." Halsey said.

"Thank you." I said. She opened her arms and I hugged her.

"No problem. I think of you as a little sister." She said. I felt better and we got called for another award. We went out and I held the award. The boys looked at me and Hobi. We went up and Hobi let me talk first.

"Thank you everyone who voted for us. We are thankful to win this award for best dance performance. We couldn't have done without our awesome choreographer and ARMYs. We always work extra hard for everyone to show them that we can make it anywhere. Thank you." I said with a smile. Hobi did a small speech and we left.