Breakup

We were quarantined for a while because of Covid. I was able to go out and Rose called me to come over. I got dressed.

I put my mask and bucket hat on

I put my mask and bucket hat on. I kissed the boys on the cheek. I put my shoes on and left. I drove to her house and knocked. She opened the door. Her eyes were red. I became worried. I went in.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't want this to happen." She sobbed. I held her face, gently.

"Baby what are you taking about?" I asked.

"Everything is messed up. YG wanted me to date you to get Blackpink popularity because you have so many fans and you're loved all over. I told him I won't do that and he said if I didn't, he would kick me out of the group. I'm so sorry Tala. I didn't like you in that way in the beginning but I started having feelings for you." I let go of her.

"It was all fake?" I asked.

"In the beginning. I later on started loving you." She said.

"I had feelings for you when you guys debuted then I believed that I actually have a chance at being happy then you're telling me that you faked it from the start when I was genuine." I backed away.

"It was YG and our managers plan."

"And I was a pawn in your game." I said.

"What else does he want?" I asked cold.

"We aren't getting popular anymore so he wants me to end the relationship." She said. I chuckled.

"So almost 2 years was a game. Good to know that your love for me was nothing."

"Baby please." I shook my head.

"No it's okay. Let me just collect my stuff and I'll leave. I'll have Lisa pick up your stuff." I went and spent an hour collecting everything. I was about to leave but she called my name. I stopped.

"You may not believe a single word and I understand but I did fall for you and I do still love you with all my heart. You are perfect in every way and deserve the world. I hope you find the one you spend your life with and have a family. I hope you'll forgive me for this situation but see you again." She said. I heard her walk away. I walked out and drove home. I sat in the driveway just thinking. I brought all my stuff to my room and went to the kitchen. I seen Jin oppa cooking.

"Hi oppa." I said. I went to the fridge and grabbed a couple bottles of soju.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm 20 oppa. I'm just in the mood to drink." I smiled. I went to the living room. I set them down and sat between Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Pumpkin, what are you doing?" Tae asked.

"Hanging out with you guys while drinking." I said. I opened the bottle and started chugging the bottle. I downed the whole bottle.

"Um princess?" Namjoon asked. I looked at him. I seen him, Tae, and Jungkook worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I opened the second bottle. I took a sip.

"Me and Rose broke up." I said.

"What?!" They yelled.

"Why are yall yelling? Dinner just got done." I got up and dragged my feet. I chugged the rest of the bottle and set it on the counter. I wobbled to the table and stumbled. I tripped.

"Woah ok." Two people helped me. I sat down.

"Explain." Jin said.

"YG and their manager wanted Blackpink to be more popular so they used me to date Rose and now they aren't gaining anyone so they want me and Rose to break up. So we aren't together. Almost 2 years straight down the drain." I said and started eating food.

"Why would they do that?" Jin asked. I shrugged.

"Oh well." I said. I finished and waited til they finished. I got up and wobbled. Someone put my arm around their neck and picked me up. I started crying. They sat on the couch. I cuddled up to Jungkook.

"Let it all out bunny." He said. I started sobbing.

"I gave her everything and it was just a game. It was all for them to get popular. She used me and played with my feelings." I said. He caressed my head. I soon heard the doorbell go off.

"I'll get it." Hobi said.

"Tala." I turned to see Lisa. She had a sad look. I slowly got up.

"Did you and the girls know?" I asked. She looked down.

"Yes. We told YG that it was stupid to use you like that when we can get popular on our own. We told him that you were our friend and we couldn't do that to you. Rose was hurt the most because you were such an angel and perfect in every way. YG threatened and blackmailed us. We couldn't do anything. I know you are in pain but we were all against it but he didn't give us any choice. He chose you and when we found out, we automatically said no. We really are sorry and we will give you your space." She explained. I turned around while clenching my fists.

"Her stuff is in my room and bathroom." I said. I sighed and sat down.

"Why does love suck?" I asked. Yoongi and Jimin rubbed my back.

"It'll take some time to move on but we will be here to help you." Jimin said. I hummed.