Family time

|April 25|

It's my dad's birthday and I woke up early. I took a shower and did my skincare routine. I had the towel wrapped around me. Someone came in and I screamed. It was Namjoon. His eyes widened.

"YAH GET OUT!" I yelled and threw something at him and pushed him out. The boys came. They stared.

"YAH PUNKS GET OUT!!" I said. I slammed the door and got changed.

I did my hair and light makeup

I did my hair and light makeup. I went into the bedroom and got my bag together and dad's present. I went to the living room and seen them shyly looking at me.

"We're sorry Tala." Jin said. I sighed.

"It's okay. Next time knock even if it's locked or unlocked." I said.

"Ne!" They said. I put my boots on.

"We also got him a present from all of us." Namjoon handed me something.

"You guys didn't have to. Thank you." I smiled.

"Have fun and love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too oppas." I said. I got out and the bodyguard was waiting for me. I told him the address. He drove and we soon got there. I knocked and dad opened it.

"Hi dad. Happy birthday." I said in Tagalog. He smiled.

"Ah thank you sweetie and come in. I have someone I want you to meet." He said. I nodded. I came in and took off my shoes. I went and set the presents on the coffee table. I seen Lilo come towards me.

"Hello my Lilo. I'm sorry I am not able to see you much." I said. Lilo came and licked me. I heard a female.

"Hey baby who's here?" She asked and came out dressed nice. I got up and bowed.

"Hello ma'am. I'm Tala, his daughter." I said in korean.

"It's nice to meet you Tala. Your dad tells me all about you." She said. I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said. We sat down and ate lunch.

"So how long have you guys been together?" I asked.

"About 7 months now." Dad said. My eyes widened.

"Has it been that long? Wow I've heard a lot about you also. I've been busy so haven't really had the chance to meet my dad's girlfriend." I said.

"Time does go by fast." She said.

"Well I'm happy for you dad." I smiled.

"You're 17?" She asked.

"Gonna be this year. I'm 16." I said. Her eyes widened.

"Wow you looked stunning for your age." She said. I shyly smile.

"Ah thank you." I said. It was time to open presents. I waited.

"Go ahead Tala, you go first." She said. I thanked her. I gave dad my present. He opened and his eyes widened.