American Hustle Life Pt.2

Yoongi oppa left and I followed.

"당신이가는 곳?(Where you going oppa?)" I asked.

"아이스크림이 뜨거워서 우리를 위해 아이스크림을 얻는 것.(Getting ice cream for us since it's hot out.)" He said.

"정말?!(Really?!)" I said. I helped him order ice cream. We brought it back and ate it. We grabbed the laundry left after it was finished. Our next mission was to make our own lyrics from our feelings into a rap. After we finished, Warren critiqued our raps.

[Next Day]

We talked about how our lives were and how we felt now. Warren looked at me.

"How about you Tala?" He asked.

"I didn't really have a childhood. I came from the Philippines. My father supported me but not my mom and they ended up going through a divorce." I paused and started tearing up.

"I always practiced singing and dancing to become an idol. My father ended up moving to be close to me and studied Korean for me so I have always been close to my dad because of everything. I didn't have friends and I have no siblings so I was always alone." I said.

"I'm sorry about that. It seems like now, you have 7 older brothers by your side." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah but they treat me good so I don't feel alone anymore." I said. The boys hugged me. Warren gave us a mission to write our own rap about our feelings. The next day we had to meet up somewhere to make a Boy with luv MV. We got dressed and went doing our own thing. After a while, we finished. Me, Jin oppa, and Hobi oppa had to go and learn to beatbox even though Hobi could do it. The next day early in the morning, I brushed my hair and put it in a bun. We went out into the hallway and recorded. We took deep breaths but Jin oppa kept laughing making us mess up and laugh. After a couple days of practice, we all met back with Tony in our dorm. We went up first and started. After everything group went, they talked.

"The winner is..Tala, Jin, and Jhope." We jumped up and hugged each other.

|Next Day|

We are playing Basketball. Tony against Nate. They were chosing teams. I was a fill in for if something happens. Namjoon oppa was referee because of his shoulder condition. After a while it became neck and neck. The next shot was the winner. Tony made it in and they won but the losing team had to buy ice cream for everyone. We went to a store and chose our ice cream. Everyone shared with me. Hobi oppa ruffled my head. We enjoyed our time until the next day we got split to do chores. Namjoon and Yoongi had to go to a hotel. Jimin, Jungkook, and I have to go to a plane sight. Hoseok, Jin, and Tae have to go to a boat dock. We got to our destination. We went inside and looked around. A guy appeared.

"Oh hello, I'm Robiner." He shook Jimin's hand.

"He is Jimin. I'm Tala and this is Jungkook." I said. He smiled and nodded. He handed us clothes.

"Since I'm helping you, you're gonna help me." He said. We looked at each other shocked. We got changed. We waited out by a plane. The boys were playing around.

"오빠, 나는 너희들이 아무것도 만져야한다고 생각하지 않는다.(Oppas, I don't think you guys should be touching anything or it can break.)" I said worried.

"우린 괜찮을거야, 탈라.(We'll be fine, Tala.)" Jimin oppa said.

"What are you guys doing?" Robiner asked. I face palmed myself.

"You guys can't play around because if a plane part breaks then someone flying it could get killed. It's a time for work." He explained.

"I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." I said. He nodded. We were sweeping the floors until Jimin spilt something. The guy came soon and I got nervous.

"Are you guys even trying to help?" We got yelled at and I tried to hold in my tears. We finished and went outside.

"Wax on. Wax off." He said. He explained and Jimin didn't understand. Me and Jungkook told him.

"Listen to them." Robiner said. We seen a kid.

"I'm 14." He said.

"I'm 14 also." I said.

"16." Jungkook oppa said.

"18." Jimin said. We started cleaning and me and Jungkook were doing good. Jimin kept getting yelled at. Jimin kept playing around.

"오빠, 곤경에 처 할거야. 우리는 이것을 끝내야합니다.(Oppa, we are gonna get in trouble. We have to finish this.)" I said. He ignored me. I got upset and continued cleaning. The guy came back and Jimin missed a spot and we had to stop and have time out. We were sitting in chairs while Jimin complained. We were on call with Hoseok, Tae, and Jin. They talked about fishing and eating. They laughed when they found out we were in time out then hung up. I rolled my eyes. The guy came back and said we had good attitude but everything else was bad. He decided to pay us anyways. Me and Jungkook oppa had more then Jimin. We went up in the helicopter and left after thanking Robiner. We bought food with the money all the groups earned and gave to the homeless.

|Next Day|

We went into three groups to do our concert. Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook are promoted our concert and giving out flyers. Me, Jin, and Hobi are making flyers. We left to print them out. We then met up with them to give out the flyers. Time went by and it was time for us to get ready.

 Time went by and it was time for us to get ready

They did French braids and straightened my bangs. We started our concert. After an hour and a half week finished. It was our last day in LA. We talked in the booth camp room. It was my turn to talk.

"나는 소년 그룹의 소녀이기 때문에 처음부터 꽤 무서웠으므로 모든 사람들이 어떻게 그것을 취할지 확신하지 못했습니다. 나는 소리를 잘 처리하지 못하므로 나에게는 압도적이었습니다. 힙합에서 최선을 다할 수 있도록 도와 주신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다. 당신은 좋은 사람들입니다.(I was pretty scared since the beginning because I am a girl in a boy group so I wasn't sure how everyone was gonna take it. I don't really handle yelling very well so it was pretty overwhelming for me. I am grateful for everyone helping us out so we can be the best we can be in hip hop. You guys are good people.)" I said. We hugged and that the end of our hip hop boot camp.