March 23

Today is the last day of our first part of tour. We were practicing. I was down and doing the moves. The boys were keeping an eye on me.

"Tala are you sure you're okay?" Manager asked.

"I'm not fine. My heart still hurts and I know it's noticeable but I'm really trying to not let it get to me. I'll try to make ARMYs happy on the last day of our tour." I said. He nodded. We continued. We soon had to get changed.

I sat down waiting for the boys

I sat down waiting for the boys. Everyone was rushing.

"Tala can you sing a song until the boys finish quickly? If no one shows up-" I interrupted manager.

"You got it manager." I said. I got in position. I had my backup dancers come up. I was on a table. I took a deep breath and started.

In the middle of the song I went to the front in mid song while the lights went out. I did the dance when the lights went on and aimed at the back. The boys showed up and the song transitioned to Hold Me Tight. I walked back to the boys.

I highfived Namjoon. We sang N.O. then got changed.
no jacket

We went and started talking

We went and started talking. While the boys were talking I was looking in the crowd. I seen San with his girlfriend. He gave me a sad look. I scored and it was my turn.

"Are you having fun?!" I yelled in a deep voice. They screamed. I shook my head.

"I said ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!" I growled. They screamed a lot louder.

"Let's make the most of tonight with our converse high." I said. They screamed as the song came on. I stuck my tongue out and we started singing and dancing. We sang a few songs until we got our leather jackets. We started doing Run. We did a few songs then started 2nd grade. We walked around. We got to me and Hobi's part. We were looking at each other while rapping. I head bopped while looking into the crowd. We got changed after the song.
black top version