Calvin Klein

I was doing a shoot and I didn't tell the boys. I was in a robe while they were doing my makeup.

"Maknae!" My eyes widened. I stopped them. I looked to see the boys and Mark.

"Aish." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"We heard you were doing a photoshoot so we decided to see." Mark said. I nervouslylaughed.

"How come you guys want to show up for this one photoshoot?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

"Out of all photoshoots oppas, you choose this one." I said.

"What's so bad about a photoshoot?"

"It's Calvin Klein. I'm the ambassador for Calvin Klein starting today." I said.

"What?" They all said.

"You ready Tala?" The photographer asked.

"Yes." I said. They finished my makeup real quick then I took the robe off. I started doing poses. I did different outfit changes.

"Wow beautiful Tala." The guy photographer said. I smiled. I glanced at Mark and seen him roll his eyes. He clenched his jaw. I looked at the boys and I seen them upset.

"Tala!" I looked at the photographer.

"Yes."

"We're finished." I nodded. The staff gave me a robe.

"We need to leave sir. Just send her the photos." Jimin said. He dragged me out.

"Oppa my clothes and shoes." We went into another room. I hissed.

"Oppa, you're hurting me." I said in pain on verge of tears. He immediately let go. He went from angry to concerned. I rubbed my wrist.

"This is exactly why I didn't want you guys to stay. I knew you'd act this way." I said. I crossed my arms.

"Did you not notice that photographer being all overly nice to you? He was eyeing you while they touched up on your makeup and fixed your hair." Jin said.

"No because I was focused on the staff and poses." I said.

"He was off. I didn't like his vibe." Tae said. I went to leave.

"You're not leaving missy." Yoongi said. I chuckled.

"Seriously. I'm in a robe walking around in this building. I need my clothes to change into." I said.

"I got it for you." Mark said. I thanked him and went to the bathroom.

 I thanked him and went to the bathroom

I walked out. I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"We're not mad at you. We're mad at the photographer." Namjoon said.

"Huh?"

"When he stood on the bed to get an above view and picture of you, I wanted to tackle him." Mark said. I chuckled.

"Your LA gangster is coming out, baby." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"You suck at trying to hide your jealousy." I kissed his cheek.

"Whatever." He said. I checked my phone.

"He sent me my photos." I said excited. We walked to the van and Mark's car. I seen a post from Twitter and Insta.

CalvinKlein

BTS Tala, our new ambassador

BTS Tala, our new ambassador.💜

NCT_Lucass: Holy hell her tattoos and tan caramel skin😍

QueenTala: I bet Gucci and Fila crying right now after losing her. YSL, CHANEL, AND CALVIN KLEIN WINNING✨️✨️

I laughed at the comments.

"Oh shoot I have to go to