Dating Scandal

"What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry for not telling you guys. It's true. I'm dating the guy in the photo. I have been for a little over a month." I said staring at the desk.

"I knew sir." Jungkook said.

"What?!" The boys said.

"He is from our highschool. Same age as her." Jungkook said.

"I understand the consequences." I said.

"Tala, you know you're 15 gonna be 16 this year. This is gonna be bad for all of us." PD said.

"I know sir. I've caused a huge mess but I fix it I promise." I said.

"How Tala?!" Jin raised his voice.

"I can deny it and say I was hanging out with a school mate." I said.

"That won't work." Jin said. I sat in silence.

"Hyung calm down." Namjoon said.

"We'll figure something out to help our maknae." Hobi oppa said rubbing my back.

"I love him and I want to date him but if you guys don't want that I'll call him and call it off." I said.

"No don't. You're young. You also need a life outside of idol life." PD said. We looked at him shocked.

"Really?!" I said. He nodded.

"I'll make a post about everything." He said. I bowed.

"Thank you sir." I said. Jin scoffed and left. We followed him.

"Hyung why are you mad?" Jimin asked.

"Because Tala just caused drama and now we are gonna get more hate." Jin said. I gasped. They looked at me. I shed a tear.

"Tala he didn't mean that." Namjoon said. I ran past them outside and took a bus to my dad's house. I knocked. The door opened and he gave me a sad look.

"It's okay sweetie come in." He said in Tagalog. I went inside and sat on the couch.

"They hate me now and it's all my fault." I sobbed. Dad hugged me.

"Don't say that sweetie. You'll be okay. I'm sure everything with pass by." He said. I cried for an hour then decided to go to bed. I texted Manager saying I was gonna be spending the night at my dads. I changed and went to sleep.

|Next Day - 11am|

I got all ready to go back to the dorm.

I brushed my hair and said goodbye to dad

I brushed my hair and said goodbye to dad. I put my mask and hat on. I took a bus to the dorm. I got off the bus and walked to the dorm. I unlocked the door and walked in taking off my mask and hat. I walked to the living room and seen the boys.

"Hyung she is our little sister and now she is gonna leave us!" Taehyung said upset.

"She is a kid. She deserves to have a childhood and date." Namjoon said.

"Oppas." I said. They looked and me. Taehyung and Jimin ran to crying. They hugged me and I groaned. I hugged them and broke the hug.

"I was at my dads." I said.

"Tala, you scared us." Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry Tala." Jungkook said. Hobi oppa came and hugged me. I looked at Jin oppa and he got up and walked away. I teared up and dropped my stuff. I ran and hugged him from behind. He stopped.

"Please Jin oppa. I wanted to tell you guys but I was scared. I was scared to get fired. I was scared to get hurt or anyone else. I feel empty without you guys and I hate that I upset you and hurt you. Please forgive me for the trouble I cause. I'm so sorry oppa." I cried out. It became silent. All you heard was my crying. I heard a sob come from Jin oppa. I broke the hug.

"Just leave me alone." He said and left. I got a call. I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"I'm so sorry baby. I ruined it for you." San said.

"No you didn't baby. It was my fault. I decided to keep it a secret and drag you and everyone in the situation." I said.

"Don't say that. I was the one that asked you out. I knew you were an idol but didn't care." He said.

"Well I have to go. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said. I hung up.

"That was him?" Namjoon said. I hummed. I looked at my phone. I called PD.

"Hello sir. I wanted to know if I can take a break for a few weeks to go see family in the Philippines?" I asked.

"What?!" The boys yelled.

"Okay thank you." I said. I hung up.

"No please don't go Tala." Jungkook said.

"I'm only gonna be gone for a month. I'll still help just out of the country. I'll work from my old home." I said and turned to them.

"I'll be here before we release our next album." I said. They were on the verge of crying.

"Please don't cry. I don't like seeing my oppas cry." I said. I called my dad that I'll be ready and he said okay. I went to my shared room and started packing up with the help of the boys. I finished and went to the living room. I went on my phone and seen the post PD put up.

"This is regarding Tala's dating scandal. It's false information. She was hanging out with her best friend from high school. She isn't dating anyone."

I looked at the comments

"Aww they look so cute. I am happy."

"She is literally 15. How would she be dating?"

"Aww I want love like this.😍"

"Bestfriend goals."

"That looks like dating to me."

"She isn't even pretty and she's and foreigner."

"I thought they were dating and laughed because she is a tomboy and no one would date a tomboy." I shut my phone off and got up. We got picked up by Manager and Jin was confused. We got to the airport and already seen fans.

"What are we doing here?" Jin asked. We got out and a staff got my luggage. We walked inside and I checked in. I seen my dad.

"What's going on?" Jin asked.

"Tala is leaving for a month." Manager said.