Hiatus

I had a bucket hat on

"Hello ARMYs." Namjoon said. I stayed quiet as the boys talked. I looked at the comments and most of them were about me and it was straight hate comments. It's been 4 weeks since it was rumored even though they denied it. Someone rubbed my back and I started crying silently. Someone hugged me.

"It's okay, angel. We will get this figured out." Jimin whispered.

"As most of you know, Rose and Ktala are no longer dating. There were rumors that someone spread about Tala assaulting Rose. These rumors are not true." Jungkook said.

"Due to all this, Tala will be going on a hiatus. We are sorry for those who don't want this to happen. Tala wanted to do this." Jin said.

"Thank you for everything and we will see you again." Namjoon said. They ended the Vlive.

"I'm sorry oppas. I didn't mean to cause this mess." I said.

"Tala, you are not at fault. You know what's the truth." Namjoon said. I nodded.

~A couple days later~

I was heading to the airport. I got out of the car to see ARMYs. I walked out with my 8 bodyguards. Bang PD knew ARMYs and Blinks would try to attack me and he was right. As soon as I started walking toward the route to my gate, I was getting squashed between my bodyguards. They pushed the ARMYs and I was able to walk again.

"You deserve death for doing that to Rose!" They were yelling hateful things. I shook my head and continued walking. I got towards a section where fans weren't allowed. I seen the boys and my parents. I ran to Jungkook and hugged him.

"I can't do this oppa." I cried. He hugged me tight.

"I know bunny. I'm sorry you have to do deal with this."

"Bestie!" I turned and seen Straykids. Hyunjin ran to me and hugged me and I hugged back.

"You guys shouldn't be near me. Your fans won't like it." I said.

"We don't care." Changbin said.

"You're our friend and we don't believe that rumor. None of your idol friends believe it." Bangchan said. I pouted.

"Please. I don't want to lose you because of the haters. Please noona." I.N. begged. I cried and nodded.

"Hopefully I won't be gone for long. Hopefully YG and Blackpink deny and tell everyone they are false. Until then I don't know if I want to be an idol anymore. This is too much and with this person spreading rumors and ruining my life. I'm no longer part of Gucci because of it. Same with Fila and others. My life and dream is crashing." I explained.

"I know I should be strong but to be honest, I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to be alive and I'm sorry to tell you guys this but it's truly how I feel." I said. Someone pulled me into a hug. I recognized the scent. It was Yoongi.

"Kitten, please don't. I wouldn't know what to do if you committed suicide." He said. I couldn't stop crying.

"Everyone hates me. I'm the most hated now. I lost everything. My life has no meaning now." I said with my head down.

"Flight for the Philippines will be taking off in 30 minutes." I sighed and wiped all my tears. I looked at everyone.

"I guess this is goodbye for a while." I said.

"Please video chat us every day or once in a while." Namjoon said.

"I can't promise. You guys will be busy also." I said.  I said my goodbyes. I walked away but stopped. I turned around for one last look. I seen the boys crying. I teared up. I dropped my stuff and ran to them. We did a group hug.

"Borahae." I said.

"Borahae." They said. I backed away. I left on my plane.