Vlive(4)

Today I'll be working out, eating, and listening to music. I got dressed and put my hair in a low ponytail.

I put my gucci shoes on

I put my gucci shoes on. I went to our gym with my laptop and phone along with a water container. I connected my phone to the speaker and played music. I started the live. I waited while stretching.

"Hello ARMY. Today I won't be able to read the comments until I take a break. I'll be working out." I said. I waved and started doing push ups. I then did sit up. Its been about 35 minutes. I took a small break to read the comments. I drank some water.

"Your abs are amazing Tala. Aww thanks I worked to get muscle and be stronger so I appreciate it." I smiled. I talked for a little bit til I went to start doing pull ups. I stood on the bench and held on the bars. I started doing pull ups. I did 15 then dropped down and drank some water. I went to read some comments.

"That dude in the back corner is being creepy. Be careful Tala." I said quietly. I looked behind me. No one was there.

"Oppas?" I called out. No answer. I called Joon oppa.

"Hey honey what's up?" He asked.

"Um are any of the boys near the gym." I asked.

"No why?" He asked.

"Um no reason I was just curious. Maybe its one of our trainers or a staff member." I said.

"Okay well we'll be in the studio or practice room. Or doing our own things." He said.

"Ok oppa. I'll see you later." I said and hung up. I read the comments again and got worried. I continued and worked out for another 20 mins until someone touched my back. I dropped and moved. It was a staff member.

"Oh sorry." I said and got up. I went to my computer. I read the comments.

"That's him!!"

"Tala run to the boys!"

"Bye ARMY." I said and was about to end the call but he grabbed me and covered my mouth. I moved around and he pinned me to the floor from behind. He ended the live smirking. I tried fighting him but couldn't. He pinned me down and I screamed for help. He kissed up on me for a little bit as I cried and then someone pulled him off.

|Boy's POV|

We finished and was heading to the gym.

"She is on Vlive with ARMY." Jungkook said. We talked until we heard screaming. We ran to see staff members and manager rushing in. We ran in to see a guy on top of Tala. Yoongi pulled him off and Tala ran to Tae to hug him. He held her close. We glared at him.

"What's going on?!" Bang PD said.

"H-he touched me." Tala said quietly.

"You're fired and we'll be sueing you." Bang PD said. We were pissed.

"I did nothing wrong. You have no proof. Tala was asking for it." The staff member said. Yoongi went towards him but Manager stopped him.

"We have cameras in the gym." Bang PD pointed to the cameras. The guys eyes widened. She tried running but the bodyguards grabbed him.

"I had my fun with her. Nice body for a young girl." The guy said.

"You son of a bitch!" Yoongi and Jungkook said. Everyone left except for us, manager, and PD. I was shaking.

"Tala are you okay?" Manager asked. I shook my head.

"I didn't know anyone was near until I looked at the comments. ARMYs were warning me but I saw no one. I just continued working out until he pinned me down and kissed me leaving hickeys. I was screaming for help but no one heard. He covered my mouth and I bit it to scream and that's when I got heard." I said stuttering and my tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"Well we'll be charging him so he'll be in jail." Bang PD said. I nodded slowly.

"Let's get you home." Jimin said. I looked at Yoongi and he was still pissed. I hugged him.

"Thank you oppa." I said. He hugged me tight.

"No problem. Wish I could have given him a good beating but I'm just glad you're okay." He said. I picked up my stuff and we left. I held myself.

"You're trending again. '#SaveTala'." Jin said.

"I was about to end the live but he grabbed me before ending it." I said and stared out the window. It was silent. We soon got home and I took off my shoes.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said. They nodded. I went and grabbed night clothes. I turned on the water and got undressed. I took a long shower just crying. After 45 mins to an hour, I got out and got changed.

I went to my shared room and sat on the ground by the bed

I went to my shared room and sat on the ground by the bed. I held myself crying while holding the razorblade staring at it. The door opened.

"Tala what's wrong?" I ignored the question.

"Tala Lansangan, why do you have a razorblade? Did you cut yourself?!" They raised their voice. I heard more footsteps. They took it out of my hand and checked my wrists.

"I wanted to do bad." I cried out.

"You can't, you promised." Yoongi said. I held myself.

"I felt so weak against him. I was scared that that." I couldn't speak. They just held me as I cried in their chest.

"I'm not strong oppas. I don't know if I could do this anymore. I can't handle it." I said sobbing. I heard someone come back.

"Baby I heard what happened. Are you okay?" Rose asked. I shook my head.

"She wants to cut." Yoongi said sniffling while holding me.

"No you can't. You're strong Tala. I know you are." Rose said.

"No I'm not." I sobbed again squeezing Yoongi's arm.

"Yes you are baby. You're not weak. Crying shows how strong you've been for so long. You've held it in." She caressed my face. I looked at her. She gave me her sweet smile. I nodded and calmed down after a while. I felt sleepy.

"Come on baby. You're tired. Let's get you into bed and we can cuddle until I have to go home." Rose said.

"You can spend the night. It's late. We'll just sleep in another room." Hobi said.

"Thank you. I'll just borrow Taka's clothes." Rose said. Jimin helped me up and placed me on the bed. The boys kissed my head goodnight and left. Rose got changed and layed next to me. I layed on her chest and fell asleep in her arms.