Yoonmin

Everyone was out except Yoongi and Jimin. I went out because I wanted to go shopping for a little bit. I went to JYP to see ITZY since my sister is the maknae of the group. I seen her practicing with the girls. They seen me and bowed.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys." I said bowing back. Ana ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi sis." She said. I hugged her back.

"I just came to visit but it seems like you girls are busy. I'll get going. Don't over work yourselves. It was nice seeing you again Ryujin-ah." I smiled.

"Thank you unnie." She said. I said goodbye and I left. I went back to the hotel. I seen Hoseok.

"Hi oppa." I said.

"Hi sunshine." He kissed my head.

"What's that in your hands?" I asked.

"Food for Yoongi." We went upstairs and I recorded Hobi.

"Suga hyung." He said.

"Ah Jimin." Yoongi moaned. My eyes widened when I looked at Hobi. I heard rustling and he opened the door and grabbed the food. Hobi grabbed the camera to shut it off. Yoongi peeked and seen me. His eyes widened.

"K-kitten?" He stuttered. I ran away to my room and shut the door. I paced back and forth. I played music.

"Tala!!" I heard. I opened the door and went downstairs to see Yoongi, Jimin, and Hobi. I looked down.

"Angel, look at me." Jimin said. I pouted and slowly looked at them. They had a sad look.

"You guys should have been careful." Hobi said.

"Careful about what?" I looked and seen the rest of them.

"Fuck." Yoongi said. They looked at him.

"Listen guys, don't be upset." Hoseok said.

"Just tell us." Namjoon said.

"We got caught doing stuff, sexual." Jimin said.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jin yelled. They looked and me and I looked down.

"Really when Tala is here?!" Tae said.

"We didn't know. No one was here so we didn't think anything of it until I opened the door and Hoseok had food then I glanced and seen Tala standing there." Yoongi said. I didn't say anything.

"Bunny." I looked at Jungkook.

"You okay? You haven't said a single word. You have been zoned out." He said.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just shocked about this all." I said.

"Kitten, we are so sorry. We didn't pay attention and think about it." Yoongi said. I took a deep breath.

"Oppa." I said. I looked at him and Jimin.

"How long?" I asked.

"8." Jimin said.

"8 weeks or months?" I asked.

"Oh you're asking how long we've been dating." He said. Yoongi slapped his head. My eyes widened.

"Ewwww oppaaa." I whined.

"I'm sorry for him and no it's been a few months." Yoongi said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"You okay?" Jimin asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yes oppa." I smiled. I also smirked.

"Yoongi oppa." I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"8 inches is impressive." I said. He blushed and covered his face as the boys started laughing.