Better

It's the 31st Global Disk Awards. It's been 4 weeks since the incident. I got dressed.

I sat in the chair

I sat in the chair. I stared at my scar. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"It's okay princess. Don't let it get to you." Tae said.

"How can I not? It just reminds me every time of the time I got shot in the chest but some crazy fan obsessed with me!" I accidentally yelled. They finished my hair and makeup. I got up. They gave me a worried look.

"You survived though." Jimin said.

"But what if I didn't? I would be dead. I wouldn't be able to live my life. Say goodbye to you guys or my family. My last words would be I don't want to die and to my friends." I didn't realize I was crying. They looked at me sad.

"I was absolutely terrified to die and felt my self slip away but pushed to live. I-i didn't want to leave this world and leave you guys." I choked at the end. They hugged me.

"We were scared too. We seen the news and when they said your name, our heart shattered." Joon said.

"We thought you were dead. We thought we lost you." Yoongi said. After a few minutes, we broke it and I dabbed my eyes. They fixed our makeup.

"I'm sorry unnies I made you fix our makeup." I said.

"It's okay." They said. We soon left. We got there and I seen the reporters. I gulped.

"Want to hold my hand?" Yoongi asked. I nodded. He got out and then me. He held my hand and I had my head down. We got up and ARMYs were screamimg. I waved at the cameras. We introduced ourselves.

"We are happy to have you back Tala." Host said.

"Thank you." I said nervous and quiet. We soon left and I held onto Yoongi's suit. We went and I got called. I turned scared. It was SHINee, Got7 and EXO. I bowed to them.

"Hi oppas." I said.

"How are you feeling?" Kai asked.
"Better physically but still emotionally scared." I said. They looked at my chest.

"At least your scar looks cool." Chanyeol said.

"I guess but it still reminds me of the incident." I said.

"You'll get through it." Youngjae said.

"I hope so." I said.

"I'm so happy your okay." Minho said and hugged me. I groaned.

"Oh thank you oppa. Sorry if I scared you all." I said.