I'm sorry

We turned to the doctor. Her parents ran up.

"How is she?" Her step dad asked.

"She flat lined but came back after 5 minutes. You guys can go see her." The doctor said. We left to her room. We went inside and seen her awake.

"Tala I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I didn't mean anything I said. I was just angry and I shouldn't have taken it out on you." Tae said.

|Tala's POV|

I listened to Tae. It was silent.

"I'm sorry everyone. I didn't mean to scare you. I promise I'll try. I won't cut anymore." I said.

"How long?" Yoongi asked has he walked towards me.

"4 months." I said. He hugged me.

"Please don't do this anymore. I can't lose you. I know it sucks but you can get through this. Please don't leave us." He sobbed. I started crying.

"I'm so so sorry oppas." I said.

"You died." Rose said.

"I-i know. Someone brought me back. Jonghyun." I said. I looked at SHINee. They started crying. I looked at my marks.

"I promise to not cut anymore." I said. I looked at my phone.

"Great I caused an issue all over the news and social media. I'm sorry Bang PDnim." I said.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about you." He said. I looked at my family.

"I'm sorry Eomma and Appa." I said. They came and hugged me.

"You should have told someone princess." Dad said.

"I know. I just didn't want to be a burden." I said.

"You're not a burden." Mom said. I nodded. My step parents came and hugged me. Ava came and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby sis." I said.

"Its okay." She cried. I kissed her head.

"I'm sorry I'm not setting a good example for you." I said.

"You'll always be someone I look up to. You're strong sissy. Don't let those bullies tell you otherwise." She said. I cried while smiling.

"You're gonna be an amazing idol." I said. She smiled. I hugged the rest of my friends.

"You'll be leaving tomorrow Tala." Manager said.

"Tala you're loved. As long as you have those who love you then that should motivate you to fight against the haters." Jackson said.

"I know oppa. I'll try." I said. Everyone smiled and left except my family, Blackpink, and the boys.

"Tala we wouldn't have judged you for being bisexual." Jin said.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Rose said it while yelling at Tae." Hobi said.

"I was just scared." I said.

"Well we love you for you." Tae said. Rose kissed me and smiled.

"I was scared that you were gonna die. I was filled with adrenaline to grab and save you." Rose said.

"We were definitely scared." Jisoo said.

"Sorry. I'm was emotionally, mentally, and physically tired. I kept replaying the words that Tae said and haters that I wanted to not deal with it." I said.

"I truly didn't mean it. I was the reason you were dead for 5 minutes and I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I lost you and was scared you would leave. I wouldn't be the same if you left." Tae said.

"He is right. If you left us, we would have probably disbanded." Yoongi said.

"We actually had an argument about it not that long ago. We almost disbanded." Jimin said. I looked and seen Jungkook sobbing quietly.

"Kookie oppa." I said. He sniffled and went to me. I scooted over and adjusted myself.

"Come lay down." I said. He nodded. He cuddled me and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry oppa. I didn't mean to scare you." I said.

"I was so so scared that I went numb. I didn't want to see my pumpkin gone. I wouldn't know what to do if my golden twin left. I wouldn't be the same." He sobbed hugging me tight. I sighed and closed my eyes to let my tears fall. I started singing.

I finished.

"Kookie oppa?" I said. It was silent.

"He fell asleep." Manager said. We laughed.

"I'll let him sleep. Can you get a blanket for him?" I asked Jennie. She nodded. She soon came with a blanket.

"I'll go buy food for everyone." Bang PD said.

"Thank you sir." We said. He smiled. He left. We ate and talked for a couple hours til I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said. They opened the door.

"Oh hey San." I said. Jungkook woke up and fell off the bed. I yelped.

"Oppa are you okay?" I asked.

"San where?" He asked and jumped up. He seen him and jumped over the bed.

"Oppa we are friends again." I said. He stopped.

"You are?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. He nodded. He smacked the back of San's head.

"Now I'm okay." He said. San gave me a hug.

"I rushed here as fast a possible. There are reporters and fans outside." He said.

"Figured." I said.

"San this is my girlfriend, Rose. Rose this is my ex, San." I said. They bowed.

"The ex that cheated?" She said. We rubbed the back of our necks.

"Yes and I regret it." He said. She nodded.

"Stop crying Sannie." I said.

"Well I'm sorry. When Hyunjin texted me saying you attempted to kill yourself and you died for 5 minutes. I got fucking scared." San said.

"Sorry." I said. He wiped his tears.

"So what caused this?" He asked.

"Haters, sasaengs, and maybe me." Tae said.

"You made her want to kill herself." San said irritated.

"He didn't mean it." I said.

"Yeah they act like they don't care until your dead." He was pissed.

"Hey you have no right to say that man. We do care for her more than you know." Yoongi said.

"Really because if you did, she wouldn't have killed herself. You should be lucky that she was able to come back." San said. My head started hurting.

"STOP!" I yelled. It got silent.

"Enough with the arguing. That's all thats been happening for the last freaking month. Stop freaking arguing now or get out!" I raised my voice.

"Mianhae." They said in sync.