Cultural Merit

Today was the day we were meeting the president.

"Tala, you should be going. You're supposed to be resting." Jungkook said.

"Then I would have been disrespectful and irresponsible to not show up up when the president is expecting me there. I'll be fine." I said. They sighed. We got to our destination and took our seats. We waited until we got called. We got up and went up to the stage and got in line.

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Kim Namjoon. In honor of his and her outstanding contribution in the field of culture, I hereby bestow the medal in conformity with the Constitution of the Republic of Korea. Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit. Oct 24, 2018. President Moon Jae-in." Namjoon stood in front of the president.

"He is the leader and main rapper of BTS, RM. He possesses incredible producing skills by placing #1 on Billboards 200 for 2 consecutive albums, the first singers to do so." He thanked them and then it was Jin.

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Kim Seokjin."

"The singer Mr. Kim Seokjin has shown many multifaced talents through his deep emotional comprehension, unique vocals, and participation in lyric writing. This is BTS Jin who is leading the movement for the globalization of Kpop."

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Kim Taehyung."

"This is BTS V. He is a singer-songwriter who is in charge of the killing part of the song with his deep, charismatic voice, and working to spread Hallyu all over the world."

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Min Yoongi."

"This is BTS Suga, the lead rapper who possesses solid rapping skills and contributes greatly to Kpop being loved by fans all over the world by showcasing incredible talents such as participation in writing lyrics and composing songs."

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Park Jimin."

"Singer Park Jimin is the main dancer and vocal acting as an all around entertainer that posses not only excellent dance skills but also amazing vocal skills."

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Jeon Jungkook." I was getting nervous because it was Hobi then me.

"Singer Jeon Jungkook has shown remarkable talent in all fields including vocals, dance, songwriting, and rap. He has contributed greatly to BTS spreading out to the whole world with Hallyu."

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Jungle Hoseok."

"BTS Jhope is the main dancer in charge of the choreography of BTS and possesses excellent dance skills. He plays a large role in gathering attention of the world by completing the powerful and elaborate performances of BTS." I took a deep breath and went in front of President Moon. I bowed.

"Order of Merit. BTS singer Tala Lansangan." President Moon handed me the diploma. I put my right hand on my forearm and grabbed the award with my left while bowing.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled.

"BTS Tala has multiple talents such as dance, vocal, rap, producer, and songwriter. She is the first foreigner to be part of a boy group along with the youngest trainer starting at the age of 12 and first to produce an all English album." I bowed and thanked the others while receiving the awards.

"She has gotten #1 on Billboards Hot 100 for 3 consecutive weeks and #1 on Billings 200 for 4 consecutive weeks. She is well known all over for her beauty and abilities. She is the first idol to get taken first at a Judo Tournament. She is the heroine of BTS who has saved countless of citizens. Congratulations." I looked at the boys and they smiled proudly at me. The boys said their speech. I couldn't really hold my awards so the boys helped me.

"This is the most honorable award to receive as a foreigner and from President Moon. The Korean Culture is absolutely beautiful and I will enjoy it for the rest of my life thanks to Big hit. Thank you ARMYs and those who didn't give up on me. I will continue to make the Philippines and the Republic of Korea proud. Thank you." I said and bowed. We went to our seats and Manager grabbed my awards for me.

"Thank you Manager." I said. He smiled.