American Interviews 2017

Billboards

We got dressed to head to red carpet.

"Woah." The boys said. I looked at them.

"What's wrong? Does it look bad? I think unnie did good." I said. They stared at me.

"Yah!" I yelled. They focused.

"No you look beautiful." They said. I smiled.

"Thank you oppas." I said. We left and soon got to the red carpet. I got out first. ARMYs screamed. The boys came out and we got in front of the cameras.

"Tala I love you!!" I heard. I smiled and winked. We went to our seats.

"Joon oppa." I said. He looked at me.

"Who are you excited to meet?" I asked in English.

"Drake and Beyonce." He said.

"I'm excited to meet Beyonce, Halsey, Selena, Ariana, Bruno, and so many." I said excited. He laughed.

"Well you will." Manager said with a smile. I sat waiting until an award.

"Nominees for Top Social Artist." They said. We were up there and ARMYs screamed really loud causing us to smile.

"The Winner of Top Social Artist is...BTS." We got up and we went up to the mic after accepting the award. Namjoon went then me.

"Thank you ARMY for this opportunity. We have always wanted to be here at the Billboards and thanks to our supporters and fans we got here. Thanks to our company and staff for their hard work. This is just the start of BTS growth here in America. Thank you." I said in English. We bowed and left off the stage.

Late Late Show with James Corden

"Welcome BTS. We have here RM, Suga, Jhope, Talan, Jungkook, Jin, V, and Jimin." James said. We waved as ARMYs screamed. We did a mini interview. We followed James up front.

"So we will be playing a game called flinch. Each group with go behind that clear screen and pose. I will be shooting fruit and you have to try and not flinch." James said. We explained to the boys and they nodded.