PTD LA gone wrong

I heard a knock

I heard a knock. I was finished anyways so I got up and thanked my private staff. I opened the door. I seen a box. I lifted it up and it was heavy.

"Tala!" I looked to see the boys and Mark. I opened the box and my eyes widened.

"Get security." I said.

"What?"

"Stop walking! Get security now!" I yelled. They stopped. They got security. The security walked to me.

"Evacuate the place now." They said.

"Oppas go." I said.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked.

"It's a bomb." I said. Their eyes widened.

"Set it down." I shook my head.

"I can't. I picked it up. I can risk something happening if I set it down." I said.

"She's right." Security said.

"Baby."

"Go. I'll be okay." I said. I gave them a reassuring look. They nodded. Everyone left and it was just me and the bomb squad.

"You okay?" I hummed.

"So if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up with a bomb?" He asked.

"I heard a knock then opened to see a gift. I assumed it was from my bandmates. I picked it up and it felt a little heavy. I opened it and told them to get security and to stay away." I explained. He hummed. What felt like a long time, he gave the go ahead.

"All clear." I sighed. He took the bomb.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"No problem. Have a good night." I nodded. I paced back and forth. I heard my name get called. I turned to see the boys and Mark. Mark ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He said. I hugged back.

"Me too." I leaned back a little. I looked at him. I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. We smiled.

"Disgusting." Yoongi said.

"Nah oppa you have no right when I heard you and Jimin doing it. That's disgusting." I said. The boys laughed and Yoonmin got shy.

"She got you there." Hoseok said. We continued with the concert. We went to the center and went up.

We went on with Fire and Dope. We finished. We drank water. I was looking at all the ARMY bombs while dabbing my face. I zoned out until I turned to see myself on the screen.