KCON 2022

"Sis!" I heard

"Sis!" I heard. I turned to see my sister. I smiled and hugged her.

"Our family is watching?" I asked. She hummed.

"Bestie!" Someone hugged me. I stumbled. I turned to see Hyunjin. We hugged. I seen Enhypen, Itzy, Ateez, and Straykids. I bowed to them. Mark came up to me.

"Our sunbaes are cute." Yeji said. I got shy while smiling.

"Thank you." We said. We started. I watched while singing along to the artists. Enhypen started singing Permission to Dance. I smiled. I did the dance and they looked at me. I gave them a thumbs up. Ryujin did my dance to Solo. I was the last on. I took a deep breath. I went on. I smirked.

"MAKE SOME NOISE!" I growled.

"Let's get Loco." I said. They screamed loud. I went to the center.

I started dancing. I smirked while looking into the camera.

"Let's go!" I screamed. I did the dance break. I finished. I looked at ITZY and they smiled. I drank some water and got in position.

I danced and seen my family. I smiled. I finished and seen the boys. My eye widened. I smiled wide. I whistled to the beat of Charmer by Straykids. They screamed loud. The song came on.

I danced while growling at some parts and smirking. At the rap parts I walked to the camera then to straykids while dancing. I jumped to the center and started dancing.

"Yowwwww!!!" I growled while leaning back. I finished. It transitioned to Ateez Pirate King. I growled in the beginning.

"MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING NOISE!" I yelled. I started dancing and singing.

After the song, I drank some water.

"Make some noise for the groups tonight that sang." They screamed.

"For the last 3 songs, they are BTS songs. Enjoy and let's have fun LA." I said. I put my in ears and started.

I jumped around. I smirked. I started mumble rapping. I looked into the camera while rapping. I shot the camera while saying ddaeng. I walked around while rapping.

"Now for this song, you guys wanted to hear it live for the longest time and now your wish is my command." Louder than bombs played. They screamed really loud while waving their lightsticks.

I walked around while singing. I looked into the camera while rapping. My voice went deeper. I looked into the sky while singing the end. I smiled. For Youth played. I took out my in ears and they sang Young Forever. I blew a kiss to the sky. I started singing.

I walked around while tearing up. I went to the boys.

"You're my best friend for the rest of my life." I sang.

"I wish I could turn back time. Oooo." I sang. I blew a kiss to them. I finished and waved to everyone.

"If all the artists can came up." I said. I seen them come up. Hyunjin ran to me and hugged me.

"You did awesome noona." He said. I hugged my sister.

"Thank you everyone and we are happy you enjoyed KCON. We love you." We all bowed as the fans screamed. I bowed to everyone. I went down to the back taking off my in ears and mics. I heard my name. I seen the boys. I teared up and ran to them. We did a group hug.

"I didn't think you guys would show up." I said.

"Why wouldn't we come to see our maknaes solo performance at KCON?" Jin said. I smiled.

"Sup guys." Mark said.

"Hey hyung. Thank you for keeping this from her." Hobi said.

"Wait, you knew?" I looked at Mark. He smiled.

"Yes." He said.

"Wow so mean." I pouted.