Tala's First Trouble

"관리자, 편의점에 가서 소년들을위한 간식을 놀라게 할 수 있습니까??(Manager, can I go to the convenience store to get some snacks for the boys as a surprise?)" I asked him.

"직원과 보디 가드를 데려 오는 한 가능합니다.(Yes as long as you bring a staff member and bodyguard.)" He said. I bowed.

"관리자 감사합니다.(Thank you manager.)" I said. I grabbed my wallet and mask. We got in the vehicle and left.

"편의점에 가겠다 고 들었습니다.(I heard we are going to the convenience store.)" The staff member said.

"어 그래. 나는 그들이 나를 위해 한 모든 일에 대해 소년들을 놀라게하고 싶다.(Ah yes. I want to surprise the boys for all they have done for me.)" I said looking out the window.

"아, 그건 당신의 달콤한입니다.(Aw that's sweet of you.)" She said. I smiled. We got to the convenience store. I felt like someone was watching me but didn't think anything of it. I grabbed the stuff I wanted to use. I went to the front and paid for it.

"화장실을 사용하는 동안 식료품을 보관할 수 있습니까??(Um sir can you hold my groceries while I use the restroom?)" I asked the bodyguard. He nodded. I smiled and bowed. I went to the restroom and when I went to close the door. Someone pushed it and I fell.

"Ow." I said.

"나는 그들이 당신 같은 여자가 소년 밴드에 가입하게 믿을 수 없습니다. 외국인. 재밌어요.(I can't believe they let a girl like you join a boy band. A foreigner. Hilarious.)" She said. I gulped. She got closer and I backed up.

"뭐? 당신이 무슨 말을하는지 모르겠습니다.(What? I don't know what you are talking about.)" I said.

"백치. 당신은 BTS의 일부입니다. 필리핀 소녀. 다쳤을 때 춤을 추며 행운을 빕니다.(Idiot. You're part of BTS. Filipino girl. Well good luck with dancing when you're hurt.)" She grabbed me and punched me in my ribs hard and stomach. I fell hard and hissed. I held my tears in and she kicked my shoulder. She left and I cried on the floor. After a couple minutes I got up and use the restroom.

°Good thing I have bangs so no one can see anything.°

I went back to the bodyguard and staff.

"너무 오래해서 죄송합니다. 뒤로 가자.(I'm sorry for being too long. Let's head back.)" I said. I grabbed the groceries and went into the car. I held tears back because of the pain. We got back and I put everything in the fridge and thanked the staff member and bodyguard that came. I started making their meal while they were playing games or doing music. After 30 minutes, I finished. I went to the small table and fixed it. I put everything on the table and smiled.

"오빠!!(Oppa!!)" I yelled. The boys ran. They seen the table and their eyes widened.

"예. 당신이 저를 위해 한 모든 일에 감사드립니다. 나는 내가 가진 작은 돈의 일부를 보내고 식사를 할 무언가를 얻었습니다. 앉아.(Yes. I wanted to thank you guys for all that you've done for me. I spend some of the little money I had and got something to make a meal. Sit down.)" I smiled. They hugged me and sat down.

"탈라 감사합니다.(Thank you Tala.)" They said. I hummed. I sat down between Namjoon and Jungkook oppa. We started eating.

"와우 너무 좋다!(Wow this is so good!)" Tae oppa said.

"놀라운 맛입니다!(This tastes amazing!)" Jungkook oppa said shy.

"감사합니다.(Thank you.)" I said. Namjoon oppa accidently hit my shoulder and I hissed. The boys stopped eating and looked at me.

"미안 탈라.(Sorry Tala.)" Namjoon oppa said worried.

"오, 괜찮아. 실수로 가게의 벽에 부딪히는 어깨를 다쳤습니다.(Oh it's okay oppa. I accidentally hurt my shoulder bumping into the wall at the store.)" I said looking at him. He nodded. I reassured the others. We finished eating. Jin offered to do dishes. I went to the window and called my dad. We talked for 15 minutes then we ended the call. I was the last to take a shower. I was wide awake thinking of my injury.

°I'm still in pain. I'm scared to tell everyone.°

"탈라.(Tala.)" I looked up to see Jungkook oppa playing with his fingers.

"예 정국 오빠. 뭐가 문제 야?(Yes Jungkook oppa. What is wrong?)" I asked.

"나는 당신에게 그것을 요구해야합니다. 당신은 벽의 작은 충돌로 고통에 빠지지 않을 것입니다. 가게에서 일어난 일?(I should be asking you that. You wouldn't hiss in pain from a small bump of a wall. What happened at the store?)" He sat next to me on the floor.

"나는 서투르고 문에 걸려 넘어졌다. 나는 또한 누군가에게 부딪쳤다. 나는 서투른 사람입니다. 서투른하지 않도록 노력하겠습니다.(I was being clumsy and tripped in the door. I bumped into someone also. I'm a clumsy person. I'll try not to be clumsy.)" I lied.

"괜찮아. 자신을 다치게하지 마십시오. 회원들이 아프기를 좋아하지 않습니다.(Okay. Try not to hurt yourself. I don't like to see my members hurting.)" He said. I nodded. He smiled and patted my head. We layed down and fell asleep.

|A couple days later- Practicing|

We were practicing and my ribs were hurting from that girl. I held my pain in until I bumped into Yoongi oppa and fell. I screamed. I held my shoulder and rib. The boys came to me along with the staff.

"정말 죄송합니다, 탈라. 나는 당신을 다치게하지 않았습니다.(I am so sorry, Tala. I didn't mean to hurt you.)" Yoongi said.

"아냐 괜찮아. 내가 있어야 할 때 집중하지 않았습니다. 내 잘못이야.(No, it's okay. I wasn't focusing when I should have been. It's my fault.)" I said.

"탈라, 당신은 지난 며칠 동안 여러 번 상처를 입었습니다. 연습 할 때 얼굴이 아파요. 뭐가 문제 야? 당신은 우리에게 말하겠다고 약속했습니다.(Tala, you have been hurting multiple times for the past few days. I can see the pain in your face when you're practicing. What is wrong? You promised to tell us.)" Jungkook oppa said. My eyes teared up.

°He is correct.°

The boys looked at me for an answer. I looked down.

"미안 해요. 나는 공격적인 팬을 만났다. 나는보고있는 것처럼 느꼈지만 아무것도 생각하지 않았습니다. 식사와 함께 감사합니다. 나는 화장실에 갔다. 그러나 그녀는 나를 밀고 나의 갈비뼈에 나를 때렸다. 그녀는 내 어깨에서 나를 열심히 차 버렸다. 나는 단지 밤을 망치고 싶지 않았다. 나는.(I'm sorry I kept this from you. I ran into a fan who was aggressive. I felt like I was being watched but didn't think anything of it. I just wanted to thank you guys with a meal. I went to the restroom but she pushed me and punched me in my ribs. She kicked me in my shoulders hard. I just didn't want to ruin the night.)" I said. I looked up and their eyes widened.

"다음에 우리는 당신과 함께 갈 것입니다. 질문이 없습니다.(Next time, we are going with you. No questions asked.)" Jimin oppa said.

"그러나.(But.)" I got interrupted by Joon oppa.

"엉덩이가 없습니다.(No buts.)" He said. I hummed. They took me to our doctor.