OST

I woke up by my alarm. I woke Namjoon and Jimin up. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I got dressed.

When we finished, we left

When we finished, we left. We got there and went inside. I went to PD. I knocked.

"Come in." I heard. I opened it. I seen other people. I bowed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." I said.

"No it's okay Tala. They are here for you." I closed the door.

"Really?!" I said eyes widened.

"Tala, I was wondering if you could do a song for the upcoming movie, Suicide Squad?" He said in english.

"Oh I'm honored. I won't disappoint you." I said in english.

"I've heard your music. You're amazing." He said.

"Ah thank you sir." I said. I shook his hand. He moved aside. Another person came.

"Hello Tala. I have an upcoming drama and want you to sing an OST duet. Will you be willing to?" They said in Tagalog.

"Of course. I've never done it but I'm always up for a challenge. Thank you." I said back. We bowed.

"Would you like to take them to your studio?" PD asked. I nodded. I left and went to my studio.

 I left and went to my studio

"This is my studio. Welcome." I said.

"This is Bailey May. He will be doing the duet with you." She said. We bowed to each other.

"I'll get set up and help as much as possible

"I'll get set up and help as much as possible." I said. They all nodded. I sat down. It showed Yoongi logged in. I texted Yoongi to come to my studio. I logged out while working on other stuff. I heard a knock. I opened it. I let him in.

"Did you log into my computer?" I asked while setting everything up.

"Yeah sorry. I got locked out of my studio so came here while they fixed it. Sorry I didn't tell you." He said.

"Ani. I was just confused. Thank you for telling me oppa and next time don't lock yourself out." I said and looked at him.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Doing work. You'll see." I smiled and patted his back. He bored to everyone and left.

"Everything is set up." I said in english.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked.

"Ladies first." He said in english. She came up and sat in the seat. I showed her some of my stuff. She handed me and Bailey our lyrics. We headed into the recording booth. We put our headphones on. We started but she still wasn't sure. We got out.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"I don't the way the background music is. I want like a summer vibe. Cheering and clapping." She said. I nodded. She moved and I put the headphones on. I played around for about 15 minutes.

"I think I have but they do our singing and put it together." I said. She nodded. We went back in. After an hour, we finished. We got out and I put it together. I had her and Bailey listen to it. Her eyes widened.

"Wow. This is exactly what I wanted." She said and held my hand. I smiled wide.

"I'm glad I was able to help." I said. We bowed. She saved it on her flash drive and took it out.

"Aleng Tala, this sounds amazing." He said.

"Ah thank you." I smiled. We bowed and said goodbye to each other.

"Ready to start." I said. He nodded. I showed him everything while he gave me the lyrics. I listened to the beat he had. I nodded. I read the lyrics.

"Um my boss does know about these lyrics?" I asked a little nervous.

"Yes and he said it's okay." He said. I nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose me?" I asked.

"Your voice different. It's as a mixture of range. It can go deep, high, neutral. Your voice is what caught my attention to choose you." He said.

"Well I'm very honored sir." I said. I got in the recording booth. I seen the boys come in and sat on the couch. They waved. I smiled. I took a deep breath.

"You ready Tala." He said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Go ahead." He said. I started serious. I was feeling confident. I bopping my head. I got to a higher note. I finished the straight singing. He clapped while I drank some water.

"That was fantastic Tala!" He said. I smiled.

"Thank you sir." I said. The boys looked shocked. I giggled.

"Now for the adlibs then hidden vocals." He said. I nodded. We started again. After about 45 minutes, we finished. He put it together and we listened.

"Wow Tala." The boys said.

"This is breathtaking." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said in English.

"No thank you. It was your talent." He said. I smiled wide.

"It was a pleasure sir. I hope to work with you again." I said. He nodded. He left while I logged out and cleaned up.

"Tala so you were doing songs for them?" Yoongi asked in korean.

"They wanted to work with me. One was wanting a duet for a Filipino song for a drama. The other one is for a soundtrack. A new movie called Suicide Squad." I said.

"What?!" Jungkook said. I looked at him weird.

"I've been waiting and that was one of the workers for the movie?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes. I haven't seen the trailer." I said.

"Oh I can't wait to watch the movie and hear your song in it." He said. I laughed.

"Let's go practice." I said.