Bangkok

We are going for an interview. We got dressed.

We came in and bowed

"Why don't you introduce yourselves?" MC asked.

"Hello I'm Tala or Talan. Good to be here." I said in Thai while bowing correctly. The boys went. We talked a little bit.

"So what is your favorite thai food?" MC asked. It was silent. I looked at the boys and they looked.

"Oh me. Ah sorry. I like Chicken Massaman and Pad Thai." I said.

"Oo good choice." He said. The boys talked about their favorites. We talked about tour.

"Yes this is our second concert in Bangkok." Namjoon said.

"A lot of fans waiting for you even when you get here or when you leave another country. How do you feel about that?"

"We love them very much. It makes us happy to know that they say goodbye to us and wish us a safe flight along with welcoming us into their country. They care for us and we care for them." I said. The translator explained my answer. He nodded.

"Wow the youngest is a smart girl." He said. We laughed.

"So you and Namjoon usually speak for the group during interviews?" He asked.

"Yes sir but we all try to talk verse only one or two people." I said. He nodded.

"What is a charm that you give out to your fans or people?" I let the boys talk first. They looked at me.

"Hmm I don't really know." I said.

"Don't lie Tala." Jin said. I looked at him wide eyed.

"She has charm in many ways. She is talented. Beautiful. Kindhearted." Yoongi said. The boys agreed. I got shy and his behind Tae. Everyone awed.

"So in music videos, you put tons of effort. How much do you practice?" She asked.

"We all practice a little more than we should but we also want to show ARMY and everyone what we can do." Jimin said.

"Who practices more out of the group?" He asked.

"Tala." The boys said. I nodded.

"Why if you don't mind me asking?" He asked.

"Well being a female in a male group was one of the reasons. I wasn't sure if they would accept me by the fact that well a girl. I am disliked my son many because of being a female. Told that I don't belong and most even thought that I bribed PD and the boys but I just had a dream of being a kpop idol. I lived in poverty so I worked at a young age never went to school. I was self taught. I taught myself korean and English. I taught myself to rap and dance. I worked to help my family not be poor." I said. The translator explained.

"Wow seems like you had it rough at a young age. You're the youngest in the kpop industry?" He asked.

"I was the first to debut at a young age and to train. I was a trainee at 12 and debutted when I was 13." I said.

"13?!" They said. I nodded.

"Wow you are extremely talented." She said.

"Thank you. I try and perfect all the dances and show that I'm worthy and can do just as much as the male idols do." I smiled.

"Well you've proved them and we can't wait to see future work." He said. I nodded.

"What do you guys do or would like to do on your free time?" He asked. A couple of the boys answered. It was me next.

"I usually try and spend time with my dad, his girlfriend, and my dog lilo. I do want to try to do roller skating and ice skating. I also want to learn a few languages." I said. The rest went.

"Is there any member that wants to try acting or doesn't think they would do it?" He asked. The boys pointed at me and Tae. Tae did a weird dance and we laughed.

"Hwarang. A special feeling and there has to be a song since in the show I'm Im Han Sung but outside the show, I'm Kim Taehyung V."

"What about you Tala?" He asked.

"I want to do a couple kdramas possibly do a filipino drama." I said.

"So they have a small performance on there song "Fire"." He said. Me, Jimin, Jungkook, and Hobi went up and started dancing. We stopped and got with the ending of the interview.

"So we have 7 tickets for fans. They need to take a quiz but you will be asking the questions that they have to answer." She said.

"When did we first come to Bangkok? The day and year." Yoongi said. We soon finished and was able to go to the hotel. I got to my shared room and plopped on the bed.