Travels

|June 23|

I got dressed for walking around or last day in Macao.

We packed everything into the van

We packed everything into the van. We got in another vehicle. I looked out the window. I got a call. I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Princess I heard what happened." Dad said worried.

"Ah dad it's okay. I'm fine. I'm just glad nothing worse happened. I just have to be careful for 3 months. I can't open my stitches." I said in Tagalog.

"Still sweetie. We're worried." He said.

"I know dad. I love you. I have to go." I said.

"I love you too." He said. He hung up. I looked on twitter and I'm trending for my incident. I sighed. Someone put their hand on mine.

"I know. We weren't expecting anyone outside the hotel. They seen you get out into the ambulance so they posted it." Namjoon said.

"I figured. I don't remember much probably because I was souped up on meds." I said.

"Just take it easy on your left arm." Yoongi said. I nodded. We got to our destination. I took some pictures with the boys. I got one with Manager.

"Tala, go dance to Solo in front of the temple." Hobi said. I chuckled and gave my bag to Tae. I went in and they put music on.

JK was recording me and I was laughing. I continued until they stopped the music. We were looking around. Manager was with me. I was looking at bracelets. I was thinking.

"What's wrong?" Manager asked.

"I want to get machine bracelets with the boys but I don't know if I want to get one of each color." I said.

"Do whatever your heart wants. I think no matter what, the boys will love it." He said. I nodded. I got one of each color. I put white on my wrist. I went out and gathered the boys. I got reach of them theirs.

"Aww thanks Tala." Jin said. They put it on. I smiled wide. It soon got dark and we were at our next destination. I checked the time.

"Manager should we head to the airport. Its close to our time." I said. He checked.

"Okay let's head out!" Manager said. We left. I posted some pictures.

Tala_Lan

Bye bye Macau. Next up Nanjing. I love you ARMY💜

 I love you ARMY💜