Twitter (2)

Dispatch

Kpop Idol Tala of BTS is at XXX hospital from a gunshot wound to the chest.

TalaLilo: I hope she is okay and nothing happens.

BTS_Ot8: When I heard the news I started crying. I can't believe it. I don't know why she gets hate because she is such a caring and amazing person. How can you not like her?

TalaAnti: She deserves it. Spoiled fucking brat.

#SaveTala

#ProtectTala

#WeLoveYouTala

#JusticeForTala

BTS_twt

Hello everyone. This is regarding Taka's injury. She is okay. The shot missed her heart so she was put in critical condition. She will be staying in the hospital for a few days to make sure nothing with happen. The other idols who are part of the 99 line group chat are okay also. It was a Sasaeng who was after her and will be captured. We will have more bodyguards for Tala. We will keep you updated. Thank you ARMY.

QueenTala: I'm so happy she is okay. We'll keep praying nothing happens.

BTSForever: I hope the boys are doing okay along with the other idols that were with her.

Talaismyqueen: I hope her dad is okay. He must be devastated with the news.

Koreaboo

BTS Tala was with 99 Line when she was shot. Her shooter missed her heart.

Kpop_Lucas: She has such a good heart and I wouldn't want any idol to have to go through this

Kpop_Lucas: She has such a good heart and I wouldn't want any idol to have to go through this. She really doesn't deserve hate and the amount of people hoping she dies is heartbreaking like you shouldn't wish that on anyone.

Tzuyusslave: some of us may not stan BTS but she is friends with most of our idols because she is talented and a sweetheart. She makes everyone happy and she is kind like it's hard to dislike her when she is such an awesome human being. Have some respect.

RVisthebest: I'm glad everyone is okay but all this hate going to her is unbelievable. How can you say she deserves to get shot and should be dead like you wouldn't want anyone saying that about your idol? She has friends and family that love her. She has fans that love her. She is someone's comfort idol. Someone who wants to thank her for everything like why would you hate on her. She may seem mean but she isn't. It's obvious that she makes an impact on everyone and other idols.