Why?

Everything has been going well for us. We are rising and getting well known. Our schedule has been pretty tight so I haven't had much time at school and with San. We have some free time during this month of March. Right now it's March 4th. I was with the boys in the living room. I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Can you meet me at XXX in 2 hours?" He asked.

"Yeah sure I'll get ready." I said. He sounded a bit off. He hung up. I was confused but shook it off.

"San?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah he wants to meet up." I said. They nodded.

"Tae oppa can you help me choose an outfit since I have 2 hours?" I asked. He nodded. We went to our shared room and we tried to find an outfit.

"Ughhh I can't find any outfits!!" I yelled. The boys came in.

"Want help?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes please." I said. They sat me down and separated. About 30 mins later, they put and outfit on the bed.

"Put it on." Jungkook said. I nodded. They left. I got dressed.

I put on some makeup and brushed my hair

I put on some makeup and brushed my hair. I went out to the living room. They seen me. They clapped.

"Look at our beautiful maknae." Hobi said. I smiled and laughed.

"Thank you oppas." I said. They smiled and nodded.

"Should I leave now since I have 45 mins left?" I asked.

"Well how long does it take to get there?" Jin asked.

"Hmm 30 minutes." I said.

"Then yes." They said and got up. I nodded I put my shoes on. I gave them a kiss on their cheek.

"Have fun." They said. I nodded.

"I will." I said. I put my mask and hoodie on. I left with my body guard and I went into the vehicle. I told him the destination. I smiled while looking out the window. I had the present I was supposed to give him last week but we were celebrating Yoongi's birthday. We soon got to the destination and I got out. I went looking around. I seen San. I ran happy to see him but I stopped.

"San?" I asked. He turned. His eyes widened.

"Tala, it's not what it looks like." He got up and went towards me. I backed up.

"Why?" I asked looking at him with tears falling.

"I didn't want it to end this way. I wasn't getting your attention so I was upset and decided to move on. I'm sorry." He said.

"So you didn't tell me. You didn't talk to me. You cheat on me. If you wanted to break up, you should have told me. Communication is important and I trusted you." I said.

"Your girlfriend is Tala!" The girl said shocked.

"Here is your present and enjoy your life without me. Happy 1 year and a month babe." I said babe pissed. I handed him his gift and left. I went back home and got inside the house taking off my shoes and jacket. I went to the living room.

"Tala?" I looked at the boys. I went to my room and took all the pictures of me and San. I took everything of ours. I went into the living room and dumped everything in the trash can while crying.

"Hey woah what's wrong?" Jungkook asked. I set the box down and fell on my knees. They surrounded me.

"Tell us." Yoongi asked.

"San. He was kissing someone. He has been dating someone else for 2 months." I sobbed.

"What?!" They said. I nodded. I couldn't stop crying. Jungkook hugged me. He picked me up and brought me to me, Jimin, and Namjoon's shared room. He layed me down on my bed. Jungkook grabbed my phone and unlocked it. He was calling someone while Taehyung was cuddling me.

"Hey San it's me. I'm upset because you hurt her. She loved you and you hurt her by cheating on her. Just because she had a tight schedule and was barely able to hangout doesn't give you the right to kiss another girl and right in front of her. You knew she wasn't gonna have time for you and you decided to ask her out. It's your fault and mess. Don't even think about going near her at school or apologizing. Bye." Jungkook hung up. He blocked San's number.

"You guys were right. I shouldn't have dated in the first place. I should have just listened." I said.

"It's okay Tala. You wanted to date and you're young. You needed to experience that. I was able to and it didn't work out for me. She left me for another person." Hobi said.

"You're still young so don't worry. Don't waste your tears on him." Yoongi said.

"I'll try oppa." I said.

"Rest for a couple hours." Jin said. I nodded. I soon got tired from crying and fell asleep in Tae's arms.