Competition

I was rushing around the house.

"Tala you'll be fine." Jungkook said.

"No oppa. What if I forget something?" I asked.

"Like getting dressed out of your pajamas." Jimin said. I looked down.

"UGH!!" I yelled. I ran to my room and got changed real quick.

I put my hair in a ponytail and ran back to the living room

I put my hair in a ponytail and ran back to the living room. I seen Rose and my family. I made sure I had everything. I checked my phone.

"We have to go or I'll be late." I said worried. We left and soon got there. We went inside. I went to my grandmaster.

"Right on time Tala." He said. I smiled. I heard my name get screamed and seen ARMYs. I smiled and bowed. We got started with the competition.

"First competitors." I sat down by my team.

"Tala you have fans." Jiwoo said. I laughed.

"Your family is watching." Sanji said. I nodded. I turned to my family and see them taking pictures. I did a heart. I turned back to focus. I wrapped my hands. I drank some water.

"Next Competitor. Tala Lansangan and Lee Sanjun." Host said.

"Wait you're going against a guy? Can they do that?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes they can." Grandmaster said. He got up and gave me a pep talk.

"You are my best student Tala. I know you can do this." He said. I nodded.

"I won't disappoint you grandmaster." I said. I went up to the center. I cracked my neck and knuckles. Me and Sanjun bowed to each other. They bell went off. I focused.

"I will defeat you. I don't care if you are a little girl." He said. I chuckled.

"Don't get too cocky darling." I said. He came towards me and I moved. I dodged his attacks and then did my move.

 I dodged his attacks and then did my move

I held him close and the bell went off.

"First round goes to Tala!" The referee said.

"That's our girl!!" Hobi yelled. I put my fist up. We started the second round. I focused on his moves but he kicked my feet and I landed hard on my back. He went towards me and I kicked myself up. He grabbed me and slammed me to the floor. He put me in a choke hold and tightened. I couldn't breathe.