Hanging out with Mark Tuan

|May 3, 2019|

I got dressed for a day with Mark Tuan. I will also be doing a collab with him. I did my morning routine.

I brushed my hair and put mascara on with a pink lip tint

I brushed my hair and put mascara on with a pink lip tint. I heard a knock and I put my shoes on. I opened the hotel door and seen the boys.

"Oppas, what's up?" I asked.

"Are going to be with Mark?" Hobi asked. I nodded.

"I'm doing a secret collab with him." I said. They nodded.

"Have fun." Jungkook said. I smiled. I kissed them each on their cheek.

"I will." I said. I grabbed my bag and heard Mark down the hall. I went through the boys and closed the door.

"Hey, Mark." I said in English.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"Take good care of her." Yoongi said in Korean.

"I know. She's in good hands." Mark said. We left after telling Manager. Mark took me to a place and he started a live on Insta.

"Hello everyone. I have a special guest with me." He showed me.

"Hello. It's your girl, Tala." I waved and smiled.

"We are gonna be hanging out before you guys see her tomorrow in concert. Also, we will do a Q&A at my house so send us questions and we will answer them." Mark said. We went to Starbucks.

"I'll have a trenti Pink Drink, no fruit, light ice with sweet cold foam on top." I said.

"Venti Americano." Mark said. We both took out our cards and looked at each other. Mark grabbed my card and raised it while handing the lady his card. I was jumping up.

"Mark give me my card. I wanna pay." He gave it back.

"Too late." He got his card from the lady.

"It's coming right up." She said.

"Thank you." Mark smiled. We went to a seat.

"You're mean." I said.

"You love me." He said. I rolled my eyes. I looked at the questions that were popping up.

"Y'all fight like siblings. Yeah, sometimes but it's mainly overprotectiveness. Got7, Monsta X, Stray Kids, NCT, and Shinee get protective of me if I am in any danger along with my members. Even though I can protect myself, they risk their life for me. That's why I love them. I have more guy friends than girls because I just get along better with the opposite gender and since I was raised around boys I pick up some habits that a normal girl shouldn't have." I explained.

"That is true." Mark said.

"Order for Mark." We went up and got our order. We were walking around looking at stores when I bumped into some fans. They weren't so happy to see me.

"Oh, it's Tala. Korea's IT girl." A fan said. I got scared a little. Mark was nowhere near me. I backed up a little but they smirked. They kicked my foot and I fell back spilling my drink.

"Aww, what happened to the tough girl?" Another one said.

"Hey get away from her!" I looked at the ground.

"Oh my God, it's Mark Tuan!!" They fangirled.

"Leave now." Mark said. They left and he helped me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm more popular but also the most hated in the world. I don't know why they hate me." I choked out. I looked at him.

"Come on let's go to my house. I'll get you some clothes." He said. I nodded. We left.

"Aww Mark protecting Tala." Mark read a comment.

"I will always protect Tala. A lot of idols will. Tala is the sweetest person and humble. She's respectful and hardworking. What's not to love about her? She is perfect. She is just dealing with a lot of hate that she shouldn't be dealing with. She doesn't do anything wrong but some people find reasons to hate her and make up lies to ruin her career." Mark explained. I teared up and hid my face. After a while, we got out. His dad came out.

"Hi, my son." He hugged Mark.

"Hi, Tala. Oh, what happened sweetie?" I bowed.

"She ran into some antis." Mark explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's get you cleaned up."

"Thank you, Papa Tuan." I gave a small smile. I went inside and took off my shoes. They took me to Mark's room and he gave me a pair of comfy clothes. They gave me a towel. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

 I took a quick shower and got dressed

I put my clothes in a bag. I went back to his room.

"Looks who's back everyone." He showed me on the screen. I waved.

"Hello everyone." I smiled. I sat down and Mark handed me water. I thanked him and drank it.

"Time for Q&A." I said. He nodded.

"Who is your ideal type?" I read.

"Someone to go on small dates and talk the night away. I would want to spend a lot of time with her. I want someone simple who can be both cute and sexy but also calm and kind. " Mark said. I looked at the comments.

"So like Tala." I read and chuckled.

"Ah, I see what y'all are doing." I laughed. Mark laughed also.

"There are a lot of idols that have Tala as their ideal type." Mark said.

"So you're not denying it." I said jokingly.

"Well yes, I am because well I think of you as a sister even though people say you fit what I said." He pats my head. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, my ideal type is someone respectful and can be serious but also goofy and weird like me. Someone who is willing to understand my overthinking and my moods. Someone needs to understand my mental health. Someone willing to learn my culture and be trustworthy with me. I prefer older and taller people. Grand gestures every once in a while but mainly simple." I said.

"Someone has high standards." Mark said and I laughed.

"Well, I don't have to worry when I have an amazing girlfriend." I smiled. After the Q&A, we started working on our song.