Fan Meet

|August 10|

We were in LA for Kcon. We got ready and I put on my suit.

 We got ready and I put on my suit

I put my sneakers on. I sat down while they put my makeup and they straightened my hair. We went to our destination. ARMYs screamed. We talked to them. Namjoon handed me the mic.

"Hello everyone. I'm Tala or Talan. I hope everyone enjoys the performance we will give and the other performances from the idols. Be safe and thank you for coming. We are excited to give it our all. Have a good day and love you ARMY." I said and bowed. They cheered and screamed.

"YOU LOOK AMAZING TALA!!"

"YOU'RE BIAS WRECKING ME IN THAT SUIT!!" They yelled. I got shocked and laughed while smiling.

"Ah thank you." I said. We left to get ready. I got my earpieces on and attached. We got our mics and went on stage. We started singing.

We then did No More Dream. After we did our first to songs, we talked. We introduced ourselves. We then did We are Bulletproof pt.2, Attack on Bangtan, and I Like It. We finished and went back to our room. I was sweating like crazy and had a hard time breathing. Some staff went to me and I took off my jacket. They fanned me and gave me water. We got changed and relaxed.

They fixed my hair and make up

They fixed my hair and make up. They put it in a high ponytail. We went to do our fan engagement. I was between Jin and Yoongi oppa. They were cheering. We did his touch and we gave our fans high fives.

"I love you Tala." A girl said. I smiled and nodded. A lot skipped me and I got a little sad. We finished and sat down.

We were signing and talking to ARMYs.

"Tala you're very talented for your age and I'm happy you're part of the group." A fan said.

"Ah thank you. I'm glad you are happy. I like to make ARMY happy." I said. A few skipped me and I pouted.

"TALAAAA!!!!!" Someone shouted loud. I got shocked and paused to see who it was. Manager tapped me and I looked. He gave me water and wiped my sweater while I drank water. I was bored so I tapped on the table waiting. I looked at Yoongi's fan and my eyes widened. It was the girl who was violent with me. I started shaking and looking at my legs. I took a deep breath.

"탈라, 왜 그래?(Tala, what's wrong?)" Manager Sejin asked. I looked at him. I seen the girl get moved. She rolled her eyes at me and waited. I whispered in managers ear.

"BTS에있는 나를 때리는 여자 야 .(That's the girl who beat me up for being in BTS.)" I said. He backed away and looked at me shocked. I gave him a nervous look. He nodded. He walked away.

"Hello." I said. She slammed her book in front of me. I flinched. It got silent.

"Give it to Jin oppa." She said.

"I-" I got interrupted.

"Um ma'am please leave the fan meet. No violence is allowed." One of my bodyguards said.

"암캐. 한국에서 더 아프게 해줘.(Bitch. I should of hurt you more back in Korea.)" She said getting closer to my face. I stayed still. The security dragged her out with her stuff. I took a deep breath and drank some water. I looked at the boys and they got worried. I gave them a thumbs up. We continued. I was bored.

"TALA, RAP OR SING SOMETHING!!" I heard.

"What song?" I asked.

"Surprise us!!" ARMYs said. I nodded. We were taking a small break. I thought of a song. I started singing.

ARMYs cheered loud then got silent. I went higher on one of the notes.

"Woah!" They said. I finished and everyone cheered and clapped.

"Thank you." I said. We continued. I got an ARMY who was pretty young. I wanna say a couple years younger than me.

"Hi Tala. I wanted to say you inspire me." She said while I was signing her book. I looked at her.

"Really?!" I said shocked.

"Yeah I may be a 4th grader but I always wanted to do music and travel while learning languages but no one believed in me. I kinda relate to your story. It sucks people don't believe in you when you thought they would." She said. I offered my hand and she held it.

"You're still young but if you have a dream. Stick with it. Push yourself to follow that dream and don't let anyone bring you down. They'll understand one day and I believe in you. Work hard and stay sticking with your plan. It will be a while but with hardwork and practice comes a great reward and rising in success." I said. She smiled.

"Thank you Tala. Can I hug you?" She asked. I looked at Manager and he nodded. I got up and walked around. I opened my arms and she hugged me. I hugged back and smiled.

"Awwww!!!" ARMYs said. I went back and after a while it ended. We went back to the hotel and I layed on the bed.

"아 너무 피곤 해요.(Ah I'm so tired.)" I said. Taehyung and Hobi oppa jumped on me. They tickled me and I laughed.

"오파를 간지럽 히지 마십시오. 간지러워하는 것을 좋아하지 않습니다.(Don't tickle me oppa. I don't like getting tickled.)" I said. They stopped.

"왜 그 팬이 당신에게 공격적 이었습니까??(Why did that one fan be aggressive towards you?)" Jin oppa asked.

"저를 때리는 소녀였습니다. 나는 매니저에게 말했다.(That was the girl who beat me up bad. I told manager and that's when she got mean.)" I said.

"미안 탈라.(Oh I'm sorry Tala.)" Jimin oppa said. I shook my head.

"괜찮아. 나는 조금 자신을 진정시킬 수 있었다.(It's okay. I was able to calm myself a little bit.)" I said. They hugged me and we got changed into night clothes. We figured out sleeping arrangements and soon went to sleep.