Depressed

I had my hair dyed black with extensions. I put my outfit on.

We went to the studio and got ready

We went to the studio and got ready. I was practicing my moves when I heard loud sounds. I turned to see the boys and Mark.

"Woah look at our maknae." Hobi said.

"Thank you oppa but what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We came to see how you were doing and to watch you make your 3rd lilifilm video." I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"You don't have to be nervous." Jin said.

"I think I do oppa. This dance is different than my other ones." I said. They looked at each other.

"Tala, let's start." I sighed.

"I guess it's too late. Sorry in advance jagi." I said to Mark. I walked away and started.

I continued to stare at the camera because I know if I look at the boys, I'll regret it. I accidentally looked at the boys.

"Cut." I stopped.

"I'm sorry." I bowed.

"Yah Tala!" Yoongi said. I slowly looked at the boys. They were all shocked.

"Yes oppa." I said nervous.

"This is a little sexy don't you think?" He asked.

"Yes oppa. I." I sighed. I shook my head.

"Let's continue from the start." I put on a fake look. I got in position and started. I finished this time without looking at the boys. I got up and went to watch it. I nodded.

"This looks amazing, Anthony." I said. He smiled. We got done with everything and he left. I went to my stuff and grabbed it.

"You can dance to anything." Jungkook said. I looked at him.

"Thank you." I nodded. We walked to the practice room.

"What's up with the sexy dances?" Tae asked. I set my stuff down.

"To give me a new project to work on and to also distract myself from my dad." I said. I looked at them. They had a sad look.

"ARMYs already noticed in the pictures that I'm not smiling. I haven't smiled since he left. Even at interviews, I didn't smile. It is so hard to smile when I lose everyone. Everyone leaves me and I've given up. I'm sorry. You couldn't see them because of my tattoos but I've been cutting since my dad left." I stared at the floor. They are disappointed in me. I felt tears coming. I couldn't look them in their eyes.