Summer Package pt.3

|Day 3|

I put waterproof makeup on my cuts and setting spray

I put waterproof makeup on my cuts and setting spray. I did my normal but this time they put my hair up in a braid crown. We went to the pool. I went on the floaty with Jin. He kept moving.

"Yah oppa stop moving or we're gonna fall in!!" I yelled as everyone laughed. We started doing the photo shoot. I was on one while Suga was with Jimin. Yoongi fell and dragged me in.

"YAH AISH OPPA SUMI UNNIE DID MY HAIR ALL NICE!!" I whined while scolding him.

"Mianhae Talie." He said. We finished and then played rock, paper, scissors for who goes on the tube. Yoongi was last. But then played it with Jimin and lost so he had to go in the water while I was on a floaty with Jimin.

"We are playing our last game, Speak with your Body." Jungkook said.

1. BTS pick 1 out of 3 subjects randomly.
2. Each explain with their body in turns.
3. Answer at least 8 correct in 100 seconds.

We started. Hobi was acting.

"Joy. Joy." Tae said. Yoongi went up.

"Despair." I said. Tae went up.

"Sad." We all said. Kook went up.

"Jealous." Me and Hobi said. I went up and did a heart for love.

"Love." They said.

"Yes." I went back in line.

"Thrill." Someone said. Hobi went.

"Dumbfounded." We yelled. Namjoon acted.

"Grief!" I yelled out.

"Yess!!!" Namjoon said and ran back. Yoongi went up and hugged himself.

"Lonely!" I said.

"Tala Ace!!" Tae and Hobi yelled. I went up and acted curious.

"Curious! They yelled. I nodded. We finished with 10 correct. We sat together inside and got a gift from staff.

"Custom Airpods!!" Namjoon said. We all got excited. We were in the living room with paper. I sat next on the edge of the couch.

"I'll be introducing Jhope." Yoongi said. Hobi sat in the chair.

"Hobi is very sweet and has positive energy. He has lately been into fashion. He is a fashion forward hipster." We laughed.

"I'm thankful for his presence. I'm glad he is here with us." He finished.

"I'll be introducing Jimin." Hobi said while Jimin got up and sat in the chair.

"Yes." Jimin said.

"Jiminie is younger but sometimes acts like a hyung. He is a man of great heart who embraces many things. He is really good with time management. He is a charming and loving guy. I'm thankful because I can rely on him even though he is younger than me and I hope he can find happiness." Hobi said.

"Im introducing RM hyung. He is a dangerous guy to fans hearts. He is a responsible person and find of our team. He is sometimes exhausted spending time on members. I want to help him so he can be happy." Jimin said.

"I introduce Jin hyung. He is very handsome and like what Jhope said about Jimin, Jin is the oldest but he is like a younger brother. We always said he was awkward but he is very talented. He is good a driving, snowboarding, and more. He is mature once you get to know him. He recorded a song and it's amazing. He is a genuine person." Joon said.

"Introducing V. He is artistic. Good at photography, music, and painting. He also wrote a song and it's great. I hope he has time to do what he wants and be happy." Jin said.

"I will meet introducing my friend, Jungkook." Tae said.

"I'm only a friend. Introduce me correctly." Jungkook said. We laughed.

"My friend, Jungkook. He has a great physique and best voice in Korea. Every time troubled, he come in a listen to me. He sometimes is a hyung in certain situations. I hope he can work out as much as he wants." Tae said and hugged Jungkook.

"Tala-ssi." Jungkook said. I sat down.

"That's me." I said and gave a thumbs up to the camera.

"She is extremely caring to the members and constantly worries for us. She acts like a noona all the time even though she is our baby. She has been working out and getting stronger but also dancing and producing music. I am thankful for the love she gives us through scolding or gifts. I hope she keeps being goofy and sassy." He said. I got up and hugged him. He kissed my head. I sat down.

"Suga oppa." I said. He nodded and sat down.

"I'm the closest with him because of our similarities. He is a sweet and loving person on the inside with a tough exterior. He cares for us in his own ways. He is an amazing producer. He is always rushing to me when I am upset or scared from a nightmare. I am thankful for his comfort and showing his caring side. I hope he shows ARMY more of his loving side and hope he stays happy." I said. He smiled while blushing.

"Ahh Yoongi hyung is shy because of Tala." Tae said and the boys teased him.

Guide Book              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The pool was relaxing and fun even though I prefered watching the boys have fun. Saipan is definitely a place I'll come back for vacation in the future.