Caught

We were watching the awards until we got called for global choice. We got up and bowed to the artists. I walked ahead and the boys followed. I collected the award and bowed.

"Thank you ARMY. We'll work harder each day for you. Thank you to my family for supporting me. Thank you to our company for making us a group. Thank you and I love you ARMY." I said while looking at the guy watching closely. We soon went back to our seats. Got7 soon got an award. We got up and bowed. They looked at me and nodded. Bam bam hugged me.

"We have your back." He whispered.

"Don't risk your life for me." I said and broke the hug. They went up. I turned to look at my family and the guy was gone. I gasped.

"What?" Hobi asked.

"He's gone." I said.

"He is?" Yoongi and the boys looked at me. I nodded.

"I can't read his moves." I said.

"Tala please come to the back." A staff said. I looked and it was him. I seen him glare at me.

"Come or I hurt your precious family." He said low. I looked at the boys and they were pissed.

"Yes sir." I said and got up. I looked at the boys and nodded. The guy dragged me the back and Got7 saw. I nodded and they watched. I yanked away. He turned and I seen the boys behind him.

"Stop this. You're toying with me. I know you brought others. 2 by my family." I said.

"You're a smart girl. I find that sexy." He went towards me and I backed away. My heart was racing. I hit the wall. He smirked.

"But you're stupid." He said. His other 2 friends showed up. My eyes widened.

"Asshole. Its unfair don't you think? 3 men and a woman." I said glaring at them. I seen BTS and Got7 walk and I shook my head. They stopped.

"You have some nerve." He slapped me making it echo. I froze. I started laughing.

"Why is she laughing sir?" A guy said scared.

"You fell right in my trap." I smirked.

"Huh?" They asked and looked. The boys looked them. The guy started laughing. I seen Rose watching by BTS.

"You can't hit us. You're idols. It will ruin your reputation." The guy said.

"It won't ruin mine because it's self defense so I can fight back." I said. They looked at me. I punched him in his face. I took his 2 minions and bunked their heads together. They fell. I went around them.

"You bitch." He said. He whipped out his gun and aimed it at me. I walked towards him.

"Oppa you wouldn't hurt me." I poured and fake cried.

"No I'm sorry." He said and got closer. I grabbed his arm and flipped him.  I stepped on his hand and he released the gun. I seen police come.

"Nice try but I am an actress after all." I said as the police come and take them away.

"I will be back and I will kill you!" He yelled. I scoffed.

"Not if you're dead buddy." The police said. His eyes widened. Rose came and hugged me.

"Oh I'm so glad you're okay." She said. I hugged her back and we kissed. Yoongi hugged me next.

"God why are you crazy?" He asked. I laughed.

"Sorry oppas. I watch a lot of cop shows too and got caught up in the moment." I smiled while laughing.

"That was awesome." Yugyeom said.

"Ah thank you." I said.

"Acting skills on point." Mark said. I laughed.

"Well time to get back to the awards." I said. We went back.