BuzzFeed Puppies

I was between Jin and Namjoon

I was between Jin and Namjoon. I got this puppy.

I held it in my arms like a baby petting it

"100 years from now, what would you want people to think when they hear BTS?" Namjoon asked.

"Legend." Jungkook said.

"If you can go back to when you debuted, what would you tell yourselves? Would you change anything?"

"Jimin, you nice. Keep going." Jimin said.

"Study English hard." Jin said.

"You did it Tala. Just keep trying." I said.

"Since your album is Love Yourself, what is one thing you love about yourself?"

"Fashion." Tae said.

"I like my passion." Kook said.

"I like puppy." Yoongi said. I chuckled.

"My eyes." Jimin said.

"My handsome face." Jin said. Me and Joon gave him a weird face.

"Anyways I love everything about myself." I said.

"I love my life." Hobi said. We seen the dog pee.

"Wow!" Hobi said.

"They show their territory by peeing. That's why they are called puppies. Pup pees." Namjoon said. I laughed.

"What do you want ARMYs to take away from the upcoming album?"

"I want ARMYs to listen to it as is." Hobi said.

"What are your favorite songs from Love Yourself: Tear?" They asked the puppy and said Fake Love.

"Mine is Outro: Tear and Airplane pt.2." I said.

"So What." Kook said.

"Sincerity, it can't be delivered." Hobi said.

"Sincerely Ugly Jin." Jin said.

"Ah oppa you're not ugly." I said.

"How do you decide on your themes for album and music videos?"

"We discuss with our producer, Bang Si Hyuk." Jin said.

"It's been awhile since you all had dark hair, how are you getting used to it? What's your favorite hair color?"

"Silver, Red ombre, and Blue." I said.

"Black." Jungkook said.

"Red." Tae said.

"Red also." Hobi said and highfived Tae.

"I colored my hair a lot. I like all of them in their own way." Jimin said.

"Pink." Jin said.

"Silver." Joon said.

"How does it feel to receive such positive reaction and success to your mixtape Hope World? Can we expect more solo music in the future?"

I worked really hard and it paid off. I really appreciate all the love and support. More reason for me to keep pursuing music. All the love and support motivates me to do better at music. Thank you so much." Hobi said.

"Next mix tape JK." Kook said.

"Ooooo next question is Talaaaa." Joon said. The boys cheered.

"How do feel about the love fans are giving you about your solo albums? Can we expect more?"

"It feels great because like Hobi said, worked really hard for the albums. My Life pt 1 and 2 was about my self worth. That I can be worth something if I try. That I can do what I want despite what others say. Everyone always brings someone down and make them feel worthless and no one should have to feel that way. My recent new album Strength is about being powerful despite the pain and heart aches. You can get through anything as long as you try. No one is worthless. The only way you feel worthless is because of others telling you that you are. Don't listen to those people. You are strong and you may not know that until your strength comes out. Yes you can definitely expect more solo music in the future." I said. The boys clapped.

"Thanks buzz feed for having us here." Namjoon said.