Radio Disney

We stood around while Jungkook was on the chair

"We are gonna play a Try Not to Smile game. Who ever is on the chair has to not smile while everyone tries to make he or she not smile. Let's get started." Brent said. Jimin and Tae tried tickling him but it didn't work.

"Jin." Jin said weirdly. Jungkook laughed.

"Next person." He said. I sat down.

"I rarely smile or laugh." I said in english. We started.

"Uh huh listen boi." Yoongi said. I busted out laughing.

"I was close oppa." I whined. Jin went next.

"Hoot hot." Jk said and Jin started laughing. Yoongi went up and didn't smile one bit.

"Oooooo." We said in sync. Next was Tae.

"Hoot Hot." Jin said. I seen Jimin whisper something into Jk's ear. He laughed.

"My hands carry em." Jk said and Tae laughed.

"I'm very serious." Joon said.

"Hoot hot." Jimin said. Joon didn't laugh.

"Doink." Jin said making Joon laugh. Jimin sat down.

"Jimin-ssi." Jk said and jimin laughed.

"Well that didn't last long." I said. Hobi went up and started to not smile.

"Do dun jin." Jin said and Hobi smiled.

We stopped and went to do another video.

"Hello I'm with." He said.

"BTS!" We said.

"And we are gonna play a game called This or That where you go to whatever side you prefer. Let's get started." He said.

"Would you rather forget a lyric or mess up a dance move?" Me and Hobi went to the forget a lyric side.

"Yep I could see our dancers being part of that." Namjoon said. Me and Hobi highfived.

"Would you rather win an RD for best group or fiercest fans?" We all went to fiercest fans.

"ARMY!" We said.

"Would you rather watch RDMA with all together or with your family?" I went to my family.

"Wow!!" The boys said.

"I never see my family." I say.

"Would you rather walk to red carpet or dance at the after party?" I went to the red carpet side with Joon and Yoongi.

"Would you rather hangout in your dressing room or with celebrities?" We split up. Me, Jin, Jk, and Yoongi at dressing room. The others are for celebrities.

"After performing, do you stage dive or mic drop?" Me, Tae, and Kook went to Mic drop.