First Japan Tour

"Are you dating San?" He asked. I got scared. I started crying and I ran and bumped into someone. I fell and looked. I seen San holding my stuff. He dropped my stuff and went to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"H-he knows. J-jungkook knows." I sobbed. His eyes widened. He helped me up. I heard someone call me and I looked. I grabbed my stuff and ran to the bathroom.

|Jungkook's POV|

I stopped. San and I looked at each other.

"Hyung. Please calm down." He said. I death glared him.

"Listen she is like our sister. She isn't supposed to be dating. She could get in trouble and you are distracting her from her job." I said.

"Hyung we like each other. Aren't you happy that she is happy?" He asked.

"Of course I'm happy that she is happy but she can message up if distractions get in her way." I said.

"Please just keep this a secret between us 3?" He asked. I sighed.

"Fine but if you break her heart, it's over." I said.

"Yes hyung." He said.

|Tala's POV|

I stayed in the bathroom scared. I heard the bell go off and I checked.

"School ended." I said to myself. I got up and left and put my hood up. I left into the vehicle and seen Jungkook stare at me.

"Tala." He said.

"Manager oppa can we head to the dorm?" I asked. He nodded and left. I put my headphones in and stared at the window. We soon got to the dorm. I left to the dorm and got inside with Jungkook calling me. The boys seen me and smiled.

"Hey Tala." Jimin said. I bowed and left to my desk. Someone grabbed my wrist. I stopped.

"Tala please don't ignore me." I heard. I looked at the ground.

"Just please leave me alone." I said and choked.

"Tala?" Yoongi asked worried. They came to me.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. I yanked my hand away.

"I'm fine. I-i failed my tests at school." I said.

"What?!" They said.

"But you have the same IQ as me, how did you fail?" Namjoon said.

"I don't freaking know oppa just leave me alone!" I yelled. They jumped. I pushed passed them and went to the desk crying.

|4 days later|

We were at the airport getting ready to go to Japan. I looked for San while waving to the cameras. I finally do San and smiled. He blew a kiss.

"I love you Tala!!" He screamed. I laughed and bowed.

"Aww I love Tala's fanboys!!" An ARMY screamed. I winked and blew a kiss back. We bowed and left. We got on the plane. I smiled to myself.

"Someone has a big fan." Hoseok nudged me. I chuckled and smiled. I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me. I gulped and got out my song book.

"What's that?" Jin asked.

"Don't worry about it oppa." I said.

"Is it for future music?" Yoongi asked. I nodded.

"Well we can't wait to hear it." Jungkook said.

"Thanks." I said and put my headphones in. I went on my laptop and did some work while the others were working or playing around. After a couple hours, we got to Tokyo. I packed everything up and we got off the plane.