GDA 2019 Day 1 and 2

|Day 1|

They straightened my hair and did my makeup

They straightened my hair and did my makeup. We soon got to the red carpet. I put my right hand in my pocket and walked out. We lined up and introduced ourselves. We waved and posed. We soon left. I got inside and seen Blackpink and Twice already seated. I bowed to them. Rose hugged and kissed me. I was shocked. I heard fans screaming.

"What? I can't kiss my girlfriend?" She asked.

"No its not that. It's just you kissed me in front of everyone here." I said.

"And? We are public now." She said. I nodded.

"Sorry I'm still tired and love you." I smiled.

"I love you too and don't overwork yourself." She said. I nodded. I hugged the rest of the girls and said hi to Twice.

"Hey unnies." I said. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung hugged me.

"We missed hanging out with you girl." Tzuyu said.

"Same but after my obsessive fans are gone then I'll hang out. I just want to protect others from getting hurt." I said.

"Stop being a hero." Dahyun said.

"It's just naturally how I am. I put others before myself." I said.

"Tala!" I heard. I turned. I seen Big Bang.

"Ah oppas." I bowed.

"We just wanted to say we are happy for you and Rose's relationship." GD said. I smiled wide.

"Thank you oppas." I said.

"TALA STOP BEING SEXY!! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!" A fan screamed. I turned and blew a kiss. Fans screamed again. I laughed.

"You sure love your friends." Taeyang said.

"Yes always." I said.

"TALA!!" I turned to the fans.

"YES!!" I yelled.

"SAY SOMETHING!!" They yelled. I thought about it. I smirked. I put my hair behind my ears.